Renting Space issue - Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alib

Reaction score
Hello all, its been a long time since I had time to view this site and can say I have missed it!
I`ve been reading through the various posts about renting space and have found them very helpful but can anyone let me know if they have to pay rent for the space in salon if they are on holiday for instance.
The salon I rent space in has been recently taking over by a new owner and now is asking me to do this. I really don`t know if this is usual or not and am a bit confused to be honest - as obviously I wouldn`t be making any money if i wasn`t there!
I would really appreciate a bit of advise
Thanx all
Allison x

hi there,
i still have to pay rent if on holiday or have time or if im ill(luckily i havent been)lol.
Look on it like this if you go on holiday you would still have to pay your rent/morgage.
HTH:wink2:

Yes....I always had to pay my rent whether I was there or not....I mean if you were renting a shop you would still pay your rent every month whether you were on holiday or not.

Just means working all the hours the week before you go!.....and the same when you come back...then you will need another holiday!!..

Yes I would think you would still have to pay rent - if you owned a salon and closed it for a week you would still have to pay everything on it wouldn't you?! I think you have to see this from the salon owners point of view - they wouldn't rent it out to someone else for a week or 2 while you were away so I think it's only fair that you would have to pay.

Yes I have to pay rent regardless of holidays etc. I think most people are the same.

Yes I did too.

and me too.... when i rented space

Oh that looks like a fore gone conclusion then!!
Thanx everyone, its good to know what everyone else has to deal with too. You don`t know till you ask!!!
Ali x:D

Latest posts

Back