Resisting the urge to do a pregnancy test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How you getting on babychops? Xx

How you getting on babychops? Xx

I had a really bad stomach bug yesterday, couldn't stop throwing up or going to the toilet! I had to re-arrange my midwife appointment :-( x

I had a really bad stomach bug yesterday, couldn't stop throwing up or going to the toilet! I had to re-arrange my midwife appointment :-( x
Oh nooo :( I was like that when I had my 1st appointment but I still went lol. When are u there next? Other than that have u been feeling well? X

Oh nooo :( I was like that when I had my 1st appointment but I still went lol. When are u there next? Other than that have u been feeling well? X

Well she was coming to my house and didn't want to come in because it was all contaminated! Lol she's coming back on Tuesday so not long to wait. Just been feeling very tired. How are you? X

Good luck with your first appointment Babychops..

In the last 4 weeks I have started investigations into my fertility issues. Had a blood test and an ultrasound. Get my results Friday the 24th. Hopefully after 20 months of trying, 7 periods and loads of Negative pregnancy tests I may finally know what's happening! Xx

Good luck with your first appointment Babychops..

In the last 4 weeks I have started investigations into my fertility issues. Had a blood test and an ultrasound. Get my results Friday the 24th. Hopefully after 20 months of trying, 7 periods and loads of Negative pregnancy tests I may finally know what's happening! Xx

I hope you get some results of why it's not happening for you. It's very heartbreaking when it takes a long time. Getting tests done is the best thing to do though! Good luck x

Thanks @babychops. I am so blimming nervous! Lol xx

Well I got the results of my day 21 blood tests and apparently my progesterone levels are very low so they said I'm not ovulating :( so all these months of trying were pointless. I have to have a repeat test next month and then book in for an appointment to discuss the results. She said we probably wont get any help on the NHS because We have children already (twins).

Oh honey. Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed you get some Postive news and some help. Xx

Well I got the results of my day 21 blood tests and apparently my progesterone levels are very low so they said I'm not ovulating :( so all these months of trying were pointless. I have to have a repeat test next month and then book in for an appointment to discuss the results. She said we probably wont get any help on the NHS because We have children already (twins).

Don't think of it as wasted months think of it as you've finally found out what's wrong! You will be able to get medication (hopefully) to help you ovulate and you may be able to conceive! :) this is good news! X

Don't think of it as wasted months think of it as you've finally found out what's wrong! You will be able to get medication (hopefully) to help you ovulate and you may be able to conceive! :) this is good news! X
Yes I'm hoping we get offered medication. It was just a shock because I'm late on my period and had a few similar symptoms to my last pregnancy but if the blood test says I havent ovulated then I cant be pregnant! At the moment I am just grateful that I am lucky enough to have my twins, I always saw myself with 3 or 4 kids but if thats not possible then at least I have 2 beautiful healthy boys!

8 weeks 2 days 4 more weeks until the next scan!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 71
I have to go to the hospital on Wednesday to discuss my blood test results. They found I have high levels of antibodies, woman on the phone told me it could cause a miscarriage :-( I don't know what's gonna happen or what they can do. So upset! :-(

I have to go to the hospital on Wednesday to discuss my blood test results. They found I have high levels of antibodies, woman on the phone told me it could cause a miscarriage :-( I don't know what's gonna happen or what they can do. So upset! :-(
Try not to panic BabyChops. They'd have called you in sooner if it was an emergency. Think positively. I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Try not to panic BabyChops. They'd have called you in sooner if it was an emergency. Think positively. I'm sure it'll all be fine.

I hope so. She did say as I'm 9 weeks and haven't had any problems I should be ok. I'm hoping they are just being overly cautious and checking everything's ok x

I hope so. She did say as I'm 9 weeks and haven't had any problems I should be ok. I'm hoping they are just being overly cautious and checking everything's ok x
Will be thinking of you, let us know how it goes!

How did you get on babychops? Xx

How did you get on babychops? Xx

All good news. They said I had raised antibodies in my thyroid (but that test was months ago!) so they are checking my blood again. If they are raised it can be easily treated! Nothing to worry about. The woman on the phone made it sound so much worse and upset me for no reason! X

That's brilliant news Babychops.... :)

Thats great news! I hope you can now relax and enjoy your pregnancy! X

Latest posts

Back