Retail Display Cabinets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone suggest any good places to buy a display cabinet for my retail products ?

I have looked at argos website but most of them look a bit to homely iykwim, had a quick look at ikea but there wasn't anything that really inspired me, is the full range on the website ?

If you have any pics/links that would be great to.

I want something quite modern in neutral colours and with a glass door so that I can buy one of those window lock things.

I bought a glass display cabinet from ikea which is fab and a reasonable price! I also bought one of these IKEA | Storage furniture | Bookcases | EXPEDIT | Bookcase which I also use for retail and a room divider, so I can double up on displaying products both sides of the unit. x

Thanks Nicki, Have you got a link to the first one ?

We already have something similar to the second one in the salon window x

i have the glass display one from ikea , its great , looks really smart :green:

IKEA would get my vote :)

I got mine from Ikea too and they have a light in the top which looks really good and at a bargain price too. Only thing is I cant lock them. does anyone have any ideas for locking glass cabinets?

I got mine from Ikea too and they have a light in the top which looks really good and at a bargain price too. Only thing is I cant lock them. does anyone have any ideas for locking glass cabinets?

Mine is such a bugger to open and close I think Id hear anyone who tried to open it .. :lol:

Ikea gets my vote too! I am going to get my retail display unit from there!!

Oh no, I DEFINETLY need one that can have a lock added, I suppose I will need to find one with sliding doors then :cry:

At the moment I just make sure all the products inside for display are empty, as am having a bit of a problem with people with sticky fingers!!

At the moment I just make sure all the products inside for display are empty, as am having a bit of a problem with people with sticky fingers!!

Really? oh no thats awful. Luckily ive never had a problem. As well as something with a sliding door, perhaps high shelves behind your reception so they are still on display and only you are able to reach them?

i got glass ones from Ikea to. they are great :lol:

Try googling Retif ( I don't know a web address) Recently I saw a leaflet and they had a great range of cabinets and also a magnetic alarm. It's a company that sells to the trade and has a wide range of display cabinets and leaflet holders and also fab decorations for Xmas, Halloween etc. HTHs

mine is the glass one from ikea they have got some fab cabinets there.

Try googling Retif ( I don't know a web address) Recently I saw a leaflet and they had a great range of cabinets and also a magnetic alarm. It's a company that sells to the trade and has a wide range of display cabinets and leaflet holders and also fab decorations for Xmas, Halloween etc. HTHs

Thanks to everyone that has responded !

I was going to IKEA tomorrow but thanks to angelanailz i have found the prefect cabinet with sliding, lockable doors bit more pricey than I wanted but it is exactly what i need ! :hug:

Just to let you know I found what I was looking for in IKEA, Cabinet with glass lockable door at the bargain price of £50 !!

IKEA | Cabinets & sideboards | Display cabinets | BIBY | Glass-door cabinet

Built it today at work, well actually I probably watched more than anything but its lovely, took us about 2 1/2 hrs and the door doesn't shut as easily as the display at IKEA but I think that has more to do with our assembly lol:lol:

there's an argos clearance centre in walsall where the old hombase used to be. u can have a good mooch and they're really cheap even though u said u'd tried argos but it's worth a look but u can't beat ikea really i went yesterday looking for the same thing.
good luck

I am looking to get a 800cm or 1000cm display cabinet for products. I have an initial short lease on my room rental so I do not want to buy a cabinet until i renew for a longer lease.

Has anyone bought or rented a cabinet from Selquin? how is the quality?

Economy Range

I bought 3 nice glass cabinets friom IKEA they were £30.00 each

Ruby x

Latest posts

Back