Rica wax/best wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j@theBeautyRoom

Reaction score
can anyone tell me of any suppliers that stock rica waxing products in the uk? I have been using the azulene wax, it seems to have been discontinued while I was on maternity leave and my usual supplier has taken on a different brand. if I have to change brands can anyone recommend which wax is best?

I am sorry I haven't heard of the wax you mention. I have recently converted to Adam & Eve from Adam and Eve distribution. The waxes are the best I have tried so far and I have tried all the big names apart from Lycon.

I think they supply to Northern Ireland, if you contact them they will send you some samples to try.:cool:

Hi, I've seen Rica on Ellison's website. Also there are lots of good brands to try I like Berodins. Perron Rigot, Adam & Eve are also popular x

Hi,
Just a quick note :biggrin:
If you have a look at our website - available samples are shown, if you have any questions please e mail us and we will try to help.
Thanks for your input everyone - we are new to the UK, so it is nice to see we are being talked about :cool:

I'm sure if you google the brand you are looking for the distributor for the UK should come up.

There are loads of great waxes out there these days and it really depends on what you want to spend and what you want from your wax. Most brands will provide you with some samples so you can get a chance to try before you buy.

Good luck

thanks for all your suggestions, its a big help. I work from home and i've been off for about a year now so i'm feeling a bit out of the loop!:eek:

I am in India at the moment and the hotel spa uses Rica wax. I have to say Iam very impressed with it, no residue, no pain and a variety of waxes to choose from. I am going to try and order some when I get home.
It is made by an Italian company esskaybeauty.com is the details the ladies here gave me. It is widely used here, because it is so essy to use, gentle on the skin and reduces ingrwing hairs. Having had my legs waxed here previously and haveing a patch where I always had ingrown hairs it sems to work.
The proof is in trying it.
There must be a UK distribution somewhere.

Hi i get my rica wax from totally uk and carole couldnt be more helpful x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi i get my rica wax from totally uk and carole couldnt be more helpful x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi hun, can you pm how much you pay for the tins and do they do roller waxes? xx

Hi All,

Just to let you know, we at Totally UK Limited are the official Rica Wax distributors across the UK. We do also supply Ellisons so you can purchase most the products through them as well.

If you would like to order, you can call us on 01784 259988 or view our website at: www.totallyuk.com

We also supply Universal Contour Wrap and Germaine de Capuccini.

Many thanks
Chris

Latest posts

Back