RIP Tom Holcomb

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very very sad day
This industry has lost a fabulous nail tech who is now nail tech to the angels and what mighty fine nails they will have x
rip tom you will be missed x

such sad sad news....ever since my first training four years ago i have been truly inspired by the trio Tom Holcomb Tom Bachik and Alisha rimando. To read all the kind messages and to see all the photos that have been posted on facebook must be heart warming and bring comfort to all of Tom Holcombs friends and family and that he was obviously much loved.
I have always wanted to do meet and do training with Tom but sadly never got the opportunity.
RIP xxx

Like many other techs, I too didnt have the pleasure of meeting Tom, such a shame to lose someone so talented in our Industry.

Thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Tom

what sad new to read for us ,his family and the nail industry RIP tom

RIP Tom, since the day i began my nail career with EzFlow 9yrs ago Tom has been my inspiration. 4 years ago i flew from NZ to Australia to train with this great talent. I forgot my passport, missed my flight and had to travel a day later but there was no way i was going to miss that day. It was worth the wait and the expenses. My signed photo with Tom (he made it to NZ 6 months later! So i was able to get him to sign my photo.x) takes pride of place in my salon and i am asked daily who he is. Your memory will live on with me and many many others.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using SalonGeek

Very sad news to lose such a young talent. Thoughts go out to his family.

RIP Tom, you will be missed by all.

I'm very sad of this massage. So I would like to send my condolences to his family and friends in this difficult time.
R.I.P. Tom, we'll never forget you [*]

Latest posts

Back