Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gelish Passion with Salmon rockstars, pic doesnt show how much they change colour in the light!

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 381
Some rockstar tips for a lovely client of mine.

Attachments

• Purple Holo Rockstar Tips.jpg
    Purple Holo Rockstar Tips.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,539
Where does everyone get their glitter from ? X

Where does everyone get their glitter from ? X

Alot of mine are from sweet squared they do holographic ones which look fab! martha stewart glitters are also popular- hobbycraft or ebay sell these hth x

Alot of mine are from sweet squared they do holographic ones which look fab! martha stewart glitters are also popular- hobbycraft or ebay sell these hth x

I second Sweet Squared glitters.

Ive been i my local hobby craft and cant find them anywhere ... :/ will try again lol

& s2's im going to look into them too! Id love a huuuge collection of all different colours etc! X

Ive been i my local hobby craft and cant find them anywhere ... :/ will try again lol

& s2's im going to look into them too! Id love a huuuge collection of all different colours etc! X

My local hobby craft didn't have them either because apparently they are being discontinued?! But i got mines from ebay :)
Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Couple rockstar sets I've done x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344454268.403411.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344454268.403411.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 401
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344454279.596113.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344454279.596113.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 364
Does anyone use nsi balance/finish clear for their rockstar toes? Ive posted and would love some clarification on a full step by step xx

Toes that I done this evening.
They are really blingy in the real but so hard to capture with phone camera. I used a self mixed pot of very fine glitter dusts to give it a multi look.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344641923.826697.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344641923.826697.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 349
Lilac glitter from eBay with Shellac

x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344642173.606820.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344642173.606820.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 434
Here's one if my ROCKSTAR nails that I was practising the other day. Just started nail art so these are my very first attempt!
d92bef69-7f51-0ff3.jpg

I absolutely love doing RockStar nails but when it comes to taking pics of my work the camera just doesn't do them justice! Anyone got any camera tips so that the glitter still looks erm glittery??!! xx

EBay are cheaper than hobbycraft for the Martha Stewart glitters.

Don't have any of the ones from s2 yet but will be getting a few with my next order.

Hunkydory glitters r fab too, huge pots I get mine on eBay xx

xxx

I absolutely love doing RockStar nails but when it comes to taking pics of my work the camera just doesn't do them justice! Anyone got any camera tips so that the glitter still looks erm glittery??!! xx

Turn the flash off and try to take the pics in natural light

xxx

Rockstars with free hand cherry nail art in Gelish & shellac x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344758552.144930.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344758552.144930.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 1,920
Probably my most popular colour for rockstars this summer, it's a Stargazer Neon Peach colour with Gold Holo foil. My 2nd most popular is the Stargazer Neon Pink, it's gorgeous. I have about 50 glitters - I'm an addict but my faves are... the Irresistable Glitters, Young Nails and Martha Stewart, but I also use the cake decorating ones such as Rainbow dust - they're super fine and have some great colours. :lol:

Attachments

• rockstars with foil wm.jpg
    rockstars with foil wm.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 732
Just looking at the s2 glitters - does anyone have the black glitter and the holographic black glitter? Is there
Much difference between them? X

Just looking at the s2 glitters - does anyone have the black glitter and the holographic black glitter? Is there
Much difference between them? X

I don't have the s2 ones but from experience get the holo one. Light can't penetrate/reflect off black so it won't sparkle very much but the holo is a totally different story, super sparkly! Xxx

xxx

Latest posts

Back