Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my love, im certain you're in all our thoughts.x

I am so sorry for your loss. All my prayers and thoughts are with you at this very sad time. May the Lord bless you and comfort you and your children.

Lots of love

S.Mx:cry:

Thanks for all supports to each of u.I know I am not alone now.But it is getting more difficult day after day.Like deleting his number from my mobile or his e-mail address or whom am I going to call to pick me up from the station.. such a basic thing is enough to feel the pain on my left side.Kids and I still sleeping at the same bed.I think Kids are doing better than me.My daughter says she's feeling sad now but she is happy at the same time cos daddy will have no pain now.I know time is a good healer.THANK U ALL THINKING OF ME.:hug:
I will read the book P.S I love you.
XXX

OMG this cut me to the core and made me realise what you must be feeling hun. Bless you and your kids babe, I cannot even imagine your pain. :hug::hug::hug::hug:

first time on time for few days, so just read your thread.

You have my deepest sympathies, it will be very difficult over the next few months. You will get there as you have your children as your main concern, but you must also give time to yourself as well. If you need to cry and scream then do so. There are also loads of different counselling options available at a later date, but at the moment you need to overcome the shock.

I am also in Romford, so any time you feel you need to talk I will be more than happy to listen. Sometimes it is easier to talk to a "stranger" than someone close by. If you would like my details just pm me.

I sort of know what you are going though, I lost my dad just under a year ago and only just coming to terms with it now. I know it is hard to cope when you loose a close loved one but it does get a little easier as time goes by. Talking about it helps alot and also I found a website that I use which has really helped me DailyStrength.org.

If you need to talk, or anything... just PM me, I will try as best as I can. Hope you are feeling better very soon :hug: xx

I'm really sorry for your loss. It's unimaginable what you must be going through. Take care of yourself and your children.
Hugs and love, my thoughts are with you
Claire x

Latest posts

Back