Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
am so sorry to hear your news , :hug: xxxxxx

OMG hun.....thats is awfull news......if there is anything i can do just pm me......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

I dont believe we have met on here yet but I am so terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of :hug::hug: to you and your family xxxx

i am so very very sorry hun, god bless all of you at this awful time your going through and i hope that at least some of our words will give you some strength in helping you through this :hug:

my warmest wishes are with you and your children,
you must be so strong trying to keep things together especially for your children,
this will mean nothing to you at this moment but please believe me that you will not feel like this fovever, you will of course never ever forget but over time you will grow stronger and time is a healer:hug: you will get through this:hug:xxxxxxx

So sorry for your sad loss. I know it is hard for you to look into the future right now but things will get easier in time. This hard present will make you a stronger person. Just remember that the sun always comes after darkness and the fierce storms never last. Thinking of you. x

Sad for you, please accept my condolances:sad: and hug:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hug: x

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all at this terrible time xx

so sorry and am thinking of you and your family. things can only get better x

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family at this sad time. xxx:hug:

what awful news, i'm so sorry for you.

Thinking of you at this hard time
sending hugs
Debbie

I feel so sorry for you... I am reading a book called PS. I love you. It's about a woman who lost her husband and how she is dealing with it. It's very sad reading and I didn't managed to read it at the airplane, I was afraid I would cry my eyes out :). It may be too early to read that book now, as it may make you feel lower... I don't know...

I just don't know what to write, only that I am thinking of you.

:hug::hug::hug:C.

Dilek i am so sorry to ehar about Freddie, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and the children big hugs hun x

Aw bless you how awful , sending hugs to you.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this time. Lots of love

I'm so sorry:hug:

I am so sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family at this difficult time.

Latest posts

Back