Sad News

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dilek

Reaction score
My husband sadly passed away last week.He wasn't well since September.Lung cancer..It was second time around and he couldn't make it this time.He was 47.He was a lovely man,a good friend to me and a good father to the kids.I feel empty now.I don't now what to do.I need your positive support to countinuie my life alone...

So very sad babe sending you all my love and massive hugs xxxxxxx:hug:

I really don't know what to say to you, other than I am so sorry for your loss and we are all here for you. :hug::hug::hug:

Oh my goodness, hunny, I'm am so sorry to hear this. We met once ....at Olympia a couple of years back. I was with Christine, modelling for her at the Nailympics.

I couldn't possibly know what words to say to you other than how sorry I am and offer you all the support I can. It will mean nothing right now, but I am doing the race for life...for Cancer Research this year, and will think of you as I go round that circuit. I'm doing it for my baby girl who has also had a battle with cancer. Thankfully she is doing well so far.

Please know you will be in my prayers tonight.:hug: I wish i could do more xxx

I am so very sorry to hear about your sad loss.:hug::hug::hug:

Oh Dilek !!!! I am so sorry to hear you sad news. I'm thinking of you and your family. God bless. xxxx

Im so sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.. xxx

That is very sad!! God bless you and your family!!!!! xxx

Hugs & kisses to you & ur family.:hug:x:hug:x:hug:x:hug:

so sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family :hug:

Dilek I am so sorry for your loss there are no words anyone can say that can really comfort you .
You do have freinds here though with whome you can talk to
Take care
Love and hugs

Ruby XX

Sorry to hear your sad news. Sending loads of hugs and love to you and your family.:hug::hug::hug:

so sorry for your sad loss
heartfelt hugs to you hunny xxxxxxxxx

HI,

I'm so sorry to hear your sad sad news. My dad died of lung cancer 18 months ago and my husband has just won his battle against that terrible disease a few weeks ago. I know what you're going through and my heart goes out to you.

Love and hugs
Julieh:hug:

So sorry to hear your news, sending my love to you and your family :hug: xxx

Oh Dilek you poor love - praying that you find the strength to keep going and find a way of coping :hug:

so sorry to hear this:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Oh Dilek, there are no words that can sooth the pain and emptiness you must be feeling but know that we are all here sending you love and sympathy.

Rebecca J

Oh hun I'm sorry to hear your sad news, take care:hug:

Sweetie please know that a lot of people are thinking of you and your family right now - be brave :hug:

Latest posts

Back