Sally's vat free day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi dont know if this information has been posted already but SALLY'S is having a VAT free day on Monday 16th June. Got my email today

Good time to stock up on all those bits I think.

Hey is that all Sally's stores? Normally get a leaflet, e-mail etc..... must have missed me. :cry:

no not had my email, thanks for letting us know..xx

Hey is that all Sally's stores? Normally get a leaflet, e-mail etc..... must have missed me. :cry:
i was thinking this too as i know they have not long had one.
i missed it though so i hope it is right as i need a few things.x

Last edited:
hi there

can you see if sallys in burnley are haveing a vat free day on monday please

since my move i've not had my sallys flyer in the post, so thanks for the notification.
does anyone know if they have any u.v lamps on special offer this month please.

Ellisons have a uv lamp in the sale, half price was £40 ? down to £20 ?

i'm looking for the ones with 4 bulbs in.

I work in sallys we havent got a vat free day, normally different stores are different days :)

I work in sallys we havent got a vat free day, normally different stores are different days :)
i think i may just phone my local one up and check as i do need to get a few things.x

Guess what neither of my local ones are doing it, must just be ones listed on link above. :cry:

gutted mine isnt doing it either:cry:

I've just opened the link that was posted re Sallys VAT free day, my PC alerted me to a virus !!!!!!!!!!! so beware girls.

I saw a poster up in the Aberdeen store the other day.
I usually get a card the same day as the VAT free is on which is usually not enough notice as my nearest store is over half an hour away

yeah i got a text about this saying VAT free day Monday 16th 8am to 8pm, when i range the store local to me they only open until 6pm and it doesnt give me enough time to get there :cry:

Went to my local sallys today and yes it was vat free day!
the girl working there said it had been dead all day as they
hadn't advertised that is was vat free day.

Can anyone tell me how you go about joining Sallys?? What information/papers do you need to become a member?? Thanks!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back