salon pic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!
Here is a pic of my salon.
2007-05-03001.jpg
Any coments very welcome.

Many thanks! :hug:

Looks very nice. i like the colour that you have chosen on the wall.
well done worth all the hard work.

It looks lovely, love the colours on the walls.
If you dont mind me asking where did you get your table from it looks like just the thing I'm after?

It looks lovely, love the colours on the walls.
If you dont mind me asking where did you get your table from it looks like just the thing I'm after?
I got the table from Ikea there come in differant colours.

Hope that help.:hug:

That looks nice Sarah! x

Looks very nice.

How come you were enquiring about the pump bottles yesterday, when you already have some? Or did you buy some today?

I shouldn't imagine your polish remover could be bitty, when stored correctly, like in your picture.

Looks lovely Sarah, only 1 thing to add, you should never keep your L&P brush upright, as the monomer left in your brush will seep down and damage the brush, keep it in a case. I have one from Creative! Other than that really nice and clean looking!! Welldone :hug:

looks great , well done !! , its a lot tider than my desk is at the moment :lol:

looks great , well done !! , its a lot tider than my desk is at the moment :lol:
Hi All!

Glade you all like the pic of my salon I'm really pleased how it's all turned out.

Thanks again! :hug:

It looks lovely Sarah - very professional!

Jacqui

it looks very nice

professional, welcoming and comfortable

well done sarah....now you know how to post a pic, don't forget pics of your clients nails...

i like your room very much...it looks very clean and tidy....and all sparkly and new. xx

Good work Sarah. It looks very neat, tidy and clean. Great photo, what kind of camera do you have?

Looks nice Sarah - Did you manage to get your beauty room sorted too?

looks lovely xx

Looks nice Sarah - Did you manage to get your beauty room sorted too?
Morning All!

I'm so glade you all like my salon.I'm really pleased with the way it looks to.
I'm in the midle of sorting out my beauty room when that is finished I'll try and put a pic of that on here for you all to see.

Thanks Again! :hug:

Good to see you managed to make an album on photobucket sarah, i told you it was easy if you followed the instructions (hope you got the name you wanted also)

Your salon looks really nice, very calming and relaxing.

Hey just a thought.....can you post a few pics of your wedding now, i would really love to see some and dont forget post some of your clients nails also!

Well done, keep it up :hug:

ahh Sarah, it looks lovely!!

Change your mood from sad in your profile!!, its a happy time!!:hug:

xx

Very nice!!!! Where did you get your cotton wool holder from & the holders for everything? How much were they? The desk looks very tidy!! :)

Very nice!!!! Where did you get your cotton wool holder from & the holders for everything? How much were they? The desk looks very tidy!! :)
Practically everything on Sarah's desk is from Creative (Hyperion gp) x

Sarah, thanks for letting us have a look at your desk, I am so nosey, I really liked having a nose at your things, lol, love the doggy bowl dappen dish btw x

Latest posts

Back