Salon uniform or printed t-shirts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks I am in the process of buying new uniforms I'm a very small salon tucked away upstairs in a mens hairdressers in the town centre. I don't know whether to get some t-shirts printed advertising different things (spray tans, Gelish, minx etc) as a form of advertising rather than my usual salon tunic but don't want to look unprofessional what do you think?

Black Fitted vests would look nice with the logos printed on them. You can't go wrong with black x

I have a black and a pink tunic, but have seen loads of vests and t-shirts with logos on.
So I'm going to buy a few black vests and t-shirts and add rhinestones to them with my company name and little slogans such as I do nail's I offer Tan's etc xx

I like the tshirt idea...it sounds fun and it will be good advertising :)

I've just bought the name of my tan written in diamontes to iron on to a t shirt, nice bit of bling!!! Uniform for massage and facials and t shirt for all other treatments! X

I've just bought the name of my tan written in diamontes to iron on to a t shirt, nice bit of bling!!! Uniform for massage and facials and t shirt for all other treatments! X

That sounds great!

Where did you get it from if I may ask? X

Dreaded but irreplaceable :)

Wow your feedback is great I best get designing then ;) thanks guys x

I prefer tshirts, but that's because there's not many men's tunics about. You could go to a craft shop and get the printable transfers, put ur salon logo on and the words u want then press print on the pc and iron.
That way if u want a new uniform u can go to the shop, buy a tshirt and re print.
Could u ask the men's salon to weAr the tshirts too if you supplied, with their salon name but ladies hair upstairs on the back? Then the men might mention to their gf or wife about u. Xoxo

Latest posts

Back