salongeek.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats permalink for ???????? please x
I would love to know that as well???????

anybody noticed the trackback thingy at the bottom when you reply to a post??? Would love to know what that's for too!! Guess I'm just nosey!!! :rolleyes:

I would love to know that as well???????

anybody noticed the trackback thingy at the bottom when you reply to a post??? Would love to know what that's for too!! Guess I'm just nosey!!! :rolleyes:
I told you guys I was nosey...I just nosed around and found this:

trackback.gif
A Trackback is simply an acknowledgment. This acknowledgment is sent via a network signal (ping) from Site A (originator) to Site B (receptor). The receptor often publishes a link back to the originator indicating its worthiness.
Trackback requires both, Site A and Site B to be Trackback enabled in order to establish this communication. Trackback does not require for Site A to phisically link to Site B.

If you want to know more go to the top of the thread where it says "Linkback" click and go to "learn about linkbacks" and that will show you all of the backs and other things we have to play with now!! :D

What happened - went for a shower and things change?????
You're lucky, Bobby Ewing was dead for a year according to Pammy when he got out of the shower!

You're lucky, Bobby Ewing was dead for a year according to Pammy when he got out of the shower!

Good one Sass - pmsl - I just love you sense of humour!

did you all notice a lovely permalink tab in the upper corner of each post? What an awesome idea, Sam you're such a thinker!!

I'm being thick - how does the permalink thing work?

Latest posts

Back