Sample Lash adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if any company's do sample lash adhesive, like tanning company's do? i use abx at the min but would like to try flirties, lash perfect another leading brand?? :irked:

Nouveau Lash adhesive is fab. and very long lasting ... they have several types but I don't know if they sample .. just buy some its better than excellent.

Can anyone tell me if any company's do sample lash adhesive, like tanning company's do? i use abx at the min but would like to try flirties, lash perfect another leading brand?? :irked:

Its very difficult to offer samples of adhesives because of the shelf life and packaging but if it helps we have an offer on at the moment for the flirties adhesive?

:hug:

Its very difficult to offer samples of adhesives because of the shelf life and packaging but if it helps we have an offer on at the moment for the flirties adhesive?

:hug:

But when is the new Flirties adhesive available???

Gigi, do i not have to be Nouveau trainined to buy the adhesive?

I was sent a free sample of the nouveau lashbond about 6 mth ago (maybe longer) when it first came out - i think it was the first 100 people to register got a bottle.

Anyway I dont find it any better than the flirties, its very similar in the length of time it takes to dry, the length of time the lashes were lasting and the consistancy was similar too.

I am happy with the flirties adhesive, is there a flirties rep, trainer or technician near you that you could go and maybe try theirs?

Most places dont do samples you just have to buy and try like geeg says.

The new flirties adhesive should be here very soon, i have tried it and its fab but Im dying to get my hands on it too. hopefully not too long tweezerhappy.

Hi Lee-Ann,
I have just checked AGAIn with the freight company because the new faster black as well as the clear adhesive should have been here this week but I was assured it will be with us on Monday :O))) and i so cant wait for it....as a therapist and trainer...its just amazing....sorry for the delay....:hug:

Its here!!!!! We now have the expert speed and strength adhesive in black in stock and we have also got the new clear adhesive in stock which is fantastic for the coloured lashes :O))))

oh and pssst we also have a special offer on at the moment to launch these adhesives..... :hug:

Its here!!!!! We now have the expert speed and strength adhesive in black in stock and we have also got the new clear adhesive in stock which is fantastic for the coloured lashes :O))))

oh and pssst we also have a special offer on at the moment to launch these adhesives..... :hug:

Woo hoo :green:

Latest posts

Back