Say a little prayer for this baby boy please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs-c

Reaction score
My friends little boy has had a bleed on the brain aged 7 months, a week before his 1st Xmas.
Despite the doctors telling his mum that there was nothing more they could do for baby Ethan.. The brave little man has fought all the way through the night even when they've removed his breathing tubes he has done the most incredible thing & breathed on his own.. Some of you may of seen this on Facebook as he has become one popular little boy overnight. Everyone's support from all over the country to karly, Ethan & there family has been incredible.

He is still going strong & I just want everyone to cross there fingers & make a wish that this special little person opens his eyes.
Thanks xxx

He is in my thoughts... keep fighting little man xxx

So very sorry to hear of this. He's in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to the family xxx

My heart goes out to this special little man and his family.
Ethan, you will be in my prayers tonight.
Xoxo

ah the poor little child..i'll have him in my prayers

(((Hugs))) and prayers - keep fighting little sweetheart x x

aww the poor little love , sending positive thoughts x

Ahh I shal say a prayer for him right now.

He sounds a little fighter I know how this feels my daughter had two bleeds on the brain when she was born weighing half a pound the doctors told me she had a 2 % chance of survival she is now 6.

I really hope things improve by the sounds of it he is a little fighter.

My heart goes out to baby and his family :hug: xxx

Sending positive vibes and thoughts.

Sending love and hugs xx

Sending my love & hugs - Hoping Baby Ethan opens his eyes. In my thoughts xxx

I hope the little soldier opens his eyes for mummy and daddy, my heart goes out to the family and will certainly be in my thoughts x x x

Thinking of Ethan and his family hope he keeps strong xxx

Sending strong wishes love and hugs bless him xx

Sent from my GT-S5660 using SalonGeek

Thanks for all the prayers, but sadly Ethan passed away early hours of this morning, im so sad for his mummy, no parent deserves it xx

That's so sad Mrs. God bless the little angel, his poor mum. No one should have to go through that xxx

That is so sad my thoughts are with his family x

So so sad. I have a 6 month old and couldn't even comprehend what they must be going through. Heaven must have really needed another beautiful Angel :Love:

I know theres nothing you can say because wev lost a baby in our family but god really does take the angels xx

Sent from my X10i

:( so so sad :(, rip Ethan xxx

Latest posts

Back