Say a little prayer for this baby boy please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So so sad! RIP little angel :(

Aww no :( so so sad.my life would be ripped apart if anything happened to my little ones.can't even imagine what the parents are going through at this time.

R.I.P Ethan x x x the angels will take care of you now x x x x x

Ohh god oh how sad the poor lil thing.I'm sending love x

Sorry to hear about baby Ethan rip!! I can't imagine how his parents feel, I only just read this and it's broke my heart and fetched tears to my eyes.....

This is so sad, RIP little angel x My thoughts are with the family x x :sad:

I can speak from experience as it has happened to me and it's horrendous so awful

The only thing I can say that is in time you never get over such a thing but you learn to deal with it and you do get stronger it just takes a long time but this family will get there and like I always say take one day at a time and domt rush the healing process it will take as long as it takes xx

I'm actually crying as I know there pain and just so feel for this family xx

my thoughts are with this little mans family.. life is so unfair

I hope your friend keeps strong x x x

My thoughts and heart do out to Ethan's mum and dad. RIP Ethan, free from pain.

Oh I am so sorry and so, so sad for for Ethan and his family... life can be so cruel :cry:

I'll pass all your love & thoughts on to her & her family, bless you all xxx

Thanks for all the prayers, but sadly Ethan passed away early hours of this morning, im so sad for his mummy, no parent deserves it xx

I am crying...

No justice in this horrible World at all.

My sincerest condolences as a fellow geek and mother.

Can't even imagine the pain.

Love, respect and prayers for this little, innocent soul who may rest internal in God's perpetual light.

H x

That poor little baby boy, at least he is at peace now. My thoughts and prayers go out to his Mum and Dad. It's hardest for the ones that are left behind xxx

Latest posts

Back