Stay strong, little man.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having had a child in and out of hospital and having to go to London hosps for stays and ops for the last 19yrs I can sympathise with your sister, her emotional being and her desire for her baby to be well and not in hosp or in pain.
Please pass on my deepest love n get well wishes for Spencer, xx

Aww, poor wee toot!! Thinking of you all. Hope all gets better for you all soon.
xxxxx

Thanks again everyone :hug:

Just wanted to give you all a little update, baby Spencer is now allowed milk and he is being monitor closely. My mum is going up to visit them tomorrow, so may have some more news :)

Things are looking up and he's getting stronger... We are all very excited for him to come home (hopefully very soon).

xxx

Just wanted to give you all a little update, baby Spencer is now allowed milk and he is being monitor closely. My mum is going up to visit them tomorrow, so may have some more news :)

Things are looking up and he's getting stronger... We are all very excited for him to come home (hopefully very soon).

xxx

That is fantastic news!!! Xx

Oh I'm so pleased ..... That has made my day ...... Brilliant news, well done little man x

xxx

Bless him, i hope he makes a super quick recovery, he'll be home in no time :hug: xxxxx

Sending Spencer and you and your family a big hug and all the best I hope he makes a full recovery!

xx

Any news? Hope spencer is doing well x

Hi everyone :)

Spencer and Fran are coming home tonight! My mum is picking them up from London when she's finished work.

Can't wait to see him again, I've only met him once and I'm excited for cuddles!

xx

sending lots of love to you and your family :Love:

Hi everyone :)

Spencer and Fran are coming home tonight! My mum is picking them up from London when she's finished work.

Can't wait to see him again, I've only met him once and I'm excited for cuddles!

xx

Ah glad they're coming home hun. Bet you're so excited to see him again, he looks gorgeous! He's so cute :) xx

Wow fabulous news :)
Vicki x

Latest posts

Back