Scared at sally's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon i called in our local Sally's for some hair bits and bobs,anyway the door was locked as the lady was on her own.

I was about to pay when a man came and knockeed at the door,he was obviously on another planet from the drugs,she shouted that he couldn't come in.

The next thing he is pulling at the locked door almost getting it open,we were very frightened,she hit the panick buttom.

Lee was in the car outside,oblivious to what was going on,the man eventually went i and went out to the car,we stayed so she wasn't on her own,after half an hour her husband came,and at this time the police had still not arrived,she wasn't on her own so we left.

I rang Sally's last night just to see if she was ok really,she saaid the police arrived an hour and half after she hit the panick button.

I think that is appauling,he could have cleared the place out and really hurt her.

Anyway apart from the fact that i am disgusted by the police,and i will be ringing to tell them,the point of this thread was to tell you about my good deed for the day.

So geeks,what good deeds have you done lately ?

I brought my Mum's washing home and washed and dried it for her cos she had a bad back, then I took it back and made her give me a glass of wine. She reckoned it would be cheaper for her not to have me do good deeds !

OMG that must have been terrifying for the lady in Sally's.How disgusting that it took so long for the police to come.Dosn't install much confidence does it?Wonder what their excuse will be this time eh!!!

Well done you for being so kind and brave.Sadly there aren't many good citizens like yourself who would have stayed there to help out.:hug:

OMG that must have been terrifying for the lady in Sally's.How disgusting that it took so long for the police to come.Dosn't install much confidence does it?Wonder what their excuse will be this time eh!!!

Well done you for being so kind and brave.Sadly there aren't many good citizens like yourself who would have stayed there to help out.:hug:

Well in all honesty hun,when i thought about it afterwards,i didn't ought to have stayed because Bailey was in the car too,and the man was looking for a brick,it was potentialy a very dangerous situation,but on the other hand i couldn't leave her,she was petrified.

I agree hun,that peeps ought to do more for others,kindness is a dying personality trait imo :hug:

Well in all honesty hun,when i thought about it afterwards,i didn't ought to have stayed because Bailey was in the car too,and the man was looking for a brick,it was potentialy a very dangerous situation,but on the other hand i couldn't leave her,she was petrified.

I agree hun,that peeps ought to do more for others,kindness is a dying personality trait imo :hug:
The thing is if that's the way you are,then you dont stop to think about anything other than getting the situation resolved and trying to help do you?

About 5 years ago,I had just parked up outside some shops,kids in the back,when I heard a lot of screaming.

I saw a young lady with a tot in a buggy.She was shouting at the little lad and he was screaming,she then kicked him.:eek: I was horrified and flew out of my car,telling the kids to stay there.

I went over and told her to stop.She gave me a load of verbal,screaming like some banshee women,at me.I stood my ground and then she jump kicked me in the stomach.

Luckily for me,I was quite tensed up so actually it didn't really hurt.I was quite shocked and still stood my ground with her.She then told me to call the police,as she saw my mobile in my hand.I told her I was going to,dont you worry about that.

She then went to try to prize my mobile out of my hands.I was not going to let go as it was a gift from my hubby and my pride and joy.Anyway,she ended up breaking 3 of my lovely long enhanced nails,which hurt like hell and were bleeding as the breakages were really high up.

It went on and on,and I wont bore you too much,but to cut a long story short there was about 30 people watching in the street and only one guy spoke up and told her to B***** off,or he would call the police.

I was proud of stopping her from doing anymore harm to that tot and I know I could have caused a danger to myself but I would do it again tomorrow if needed.

You have every right to be proud of yourself Babs :hug: :hug:

:eek: was it the sallys nr mackro hun ??

Yes it was babes x

Just to let you know,i have rung Sally's this morning and spoke to a manager in regards to saturday,i said i was appauled the lady was on her own and when i mentioned health and safety issues they assured me no member of staff will work alone in future !

I am quite pleased with myself !

Well im very please that u r pleased lol.. you not only put your self at risk for someone else but you have also made someone wake up to their mistskes and by that i men that lady vein alone ... thats good in its self ... a bug :hug: from me for bravery too xx

Sallys staff always work by themselves its terrible my friend works in sally and she's by herself most evenings & saturdays and she's the only place open in the samll industrial site at some times! i told her its against health & safety but she says they wont do nething about it!

Latest posts

Back