Scentsations/SpaManicure etc for pregnancy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetyStacey

Reaction score
Bit of a strange question..i'm going to a baby shower next month and i'm looking for gifts for the mum to be and one thing I thought I could buy is a lotion or something that is good for a stretch marked baby bump...or even for the newborn babies (yes it's twins hehe) after a bath or something?

So is any of the CND lotions/scentsations good for this kind of thing?

Thanks,
Stacey

Bit of a strange question..i'm going to a baby shower next month and i'm looking for gifts for the mum to be and one thing I thought I could buy is a lotion or something that is good for a stretch marked baby bump...or even for the newborn babies (yes it's twins hehe) after a bath or something?

Thanks,
Stacey

SOLAR OIL ... Best thing for stretch marks and scars and even good for babies bottom! Perhaps Almond Smoothing Lotion too, but really Solar Oil is the best and most effective as it is concentrated. Nice gift!

Thanks,
Stacey

I agree with Geeg, Solar Oil. I used it whilst I were pregnant on my bump & face. Now it gets used on my daughters bum, eczema & she also loves it applied to her nails too & does it herself.

Ii

Great! Big bottle of that getting ordered then :)

Can almond soothing lotion be used on nappy rash? I always assumed that babies can't have anything perfumey on their skin?

Great! Big bottle of that getting ordered then :)

Can almond soothing lotion be used on nappy rash? I always assumed that babies can't have anything perfumey on their skin?

I would just stick to the pure Solar Oil for babies. Although not perfumy as such, there are other ingredients in the cream.

Latest posts

Back