Scotland Beauty Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Lady J

Reaction score
Hi all

I was just wondering how many fellow Geeks are going to the Scotish beauty show tomora. Are any of you entering the comps? Iam entering one the Top tech L&P.

Would be nice to talk to some of you put some faces to the names.

Thanks Becki.

Ive not been on in ages been so busy so I never seen that one.

Cheers x

Good Luck To Those Competing!

Hi all

I was just wondering how many fellow Geeks are going to the Scotish beauty show tomora. Are any of you entering the comps? Iam entering one the Top tech L&P.

Would be nice to talk to some of you put some faces to the names.

Good Luck Sarah.
Sorry I won't be there to cheer you on.

Good Luck to all competing:hug:
A big good luck to my mate Vlinder I will keep my fingers crossed hun look forward to the meet with you to xx
So sad I am again going to miss meeting the infamous izzi:lol: never know one day!
I am making a nice geeky badge to wear so look out for me I don't bite so feel free to stop me for a chat:lol: :hug:

I'll be there although I am not competing. It'll be great to meet some fellow geeks and because the finance police(hubby) won't be there buy some goodies :lol:

I'll be there you know what I look like anyhoo but will have a geek badge to he he x

I am going to go along as well. Would be nice to meet my fellow geeks.

Sarah, I've sent a pm to you.

I'm going too, although not competing, I'm hoping to meet some fellow geeks there, has anything been arranged yet?

Latest posts

Back