Scottish Beauty Photographic ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Reaction score
Hey ye all
I was dying to see the photographic section at Scottish Beauty as I would like to start entering competitions the problem was i was working on a stand and missed them...then they were been judged and then I had to set off back home to sunny bridlington!:Love:!
:idea:Does anyone have any pics I was hoping to see them in Scratch but they havnt been in yet.
ps I also 4got my camera :mad:just when the fantasy nails were on show at the Nailympics and they were absolutly amazing ha ha not having much look but got lots stored upstairs in the old woodern box!!!
looods a lv jo x

Hey ye all
I was dying to see the photographic section at Scottish Beauty as I would like to start entering competitions the problem was i was working on a stand and missed them...then they were been judged and then I had to set off back home to sunny bridlington!:Love:!
:idea:Does anyone have any pics I was hoping to see them in Scratch but they havnt been in yet.
ps I also 4got my camera :mad:just when the fantasy nails were on show at the Nailympics and they were absolutly amazing ha ha not having much look but got lots stored upstairs in the old woodern box!!!
looods a lv jo x

I do appreciate that you were there to help little old me on the stand at Scottish Beauty and hope the you get some photos soon.:smack:

Luv ya Lots Mate
:hug:TraceyXXXXXXXXX

Hmmm! I expected pictures to be in this months Guild mag but I only saw pics of the product company stands.

Might be worth dropping a PM/email to them.
Hopefully the pics will be in next months mag.

Latest posts

Back