Scottish Beauty Show, who's going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dying to know the comp results!!

Hopefully the competing girls and guys will come on and tell you where they were placed but team CND done fab, no 1,2 or 3rds but there were 4th's and so on. There was a lot of people competing so they all done fab, Karen(who I was modelling for) got 10th :green:. She done a cracking set on nails on me.

sadly not :-(

I really enjoyed Beauty UK, and that's to say nothing of the expenses I could rack up going to Scotland. . .which is mostly why :eek:

well i was disappointed spent all day looking for alan and never found him:lol::lol: was a little diappointed with the size of the show too but was good just bumping into people I'd not seen for ages lol the best bit was the chocolate cake I got a CND :hug: ha! xx

i couldnt find you either!

looked at everyone wearig yellow!

i was floating about everywhere, tvisited msot stands at least twice!

haha!

:)

lol well there was a guy in yellow but luckly izzi doll had told me you had pink in your hair or I would have looked like an edjit ha ha I managed to show my self up by shouting ooh look its Ilene from corrie I knew it was'nt I was just bored but to be fair she did look like her ha ha xx

there was a guy wth a neon yellow tshirt, black jeans and peroxide blonde hair at the show...coincidence or what?! my hair is pink at the back...

although i jsut got informed that i was looking fir the wrong fiftrix! she has a twin too!

and hahaahha!

:)

Latest posts

Back