Scottish Nail Technician of the Year - the winners!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just returned from Edinburgh from our Scottish Nail Technician of the Year competition, and am delighted to say that once again, this competition has turned out to be a resounding success! We had 57 entrants in nine categories, which is not bad for a one-day event.

Thanks again to Creative Nail Design for sponsoring the event, and providing more lovey goody bags for all competitors and prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.

So here goes...

Salon Nail Art Challenge
1st Louise Huggard
2nd Svetlana Kopytova
3rd Gaynor McKenna

Tip & Overlay Gel
1st Agnieszka Dopierala
2nd Danielle Duncan
3rd Saban Balkan

Tip & Overlay Liquid & Powder
1st Pippa Hebden
2nd Richard Morgan
3rd Josephine DeNardo

Sculpt
1st Lori Smith
2nd Anna Kesiak
3rd Vicki Rodger

Nail Art
1st Philchtra Rose
2nd Svetlana Kopytova
3rd Gaynor McKenna

Newcomers
1st Aga Stanczak
2nd Aileen Ballinger
3rd Rebecca Boyes

Photographic
1st Gaynor McKenna
2nd Svetlana Kopytova
3rd Mitsue Kanehara

Salon Nail Challenge
1st Belinda Price
2nd Richard Morgan
3rd Louise Huggard

Student
1st Emma Stewart
2nd Dawn Davidson
3rd Laura Dempster

The Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2008 will take place on Sunday 11th May at the Royal Highland Centre in Edinburgh - email me at [email protected]

Congratulations to everyone!
Melissa x

Congratulations to all of you, especially looby lou you little star, i really wanted to enter but i was so rushed after the Nec that i didn't have time to get myself together, when is the next one melissa? i really think the comps have changed for the better.

Congratulations to everyone, especially Louise :D

Thanks to all involved for yet again another well organised event. It never ceases to amaze me how many talented nail techs and artists we have in our industry. And as for those 1st place trophies...........I can't stop looking at it! They're gorgeous, and the prizes are great too:) xx

Also well done to everyone else, especially Belinda Price, Pippa Hebden and Richard Morgan, it was great to see some familiar friendly faces and to meet some new ones on scottish turf!

WELL DONE LOUISE - You go girl!:hug:

Congratulations to all the other winners too.

Well done and well deserved Louise!!

Congratulations aswell to everyone else who entered.

Teri x:hug:

Any photo's posted yet?

Thanks to all involved for yet again another well organised event. It never ceases to amaze me how many talented nail techs and artists we have in our industry. And as for those 1st place trophies...........I can't stop looking at it! They're gorgeous, and the prizes are great too:) xx

Also well done to everyone else, especially Belinda Price, Pippa Hebden and Richard Morgan, it was great to see some familiar friendly faces and to meet some new ones on scottish turf!

Well done to all but hugs to you Louise - great job!!! :hug:

Congratulations everyone!

:hug: s to you all - well done xxx :green:

well done louby - you little star you

Congratulations to the winners and a big well done to all those who entered!!

Big Congrats to all
... but special congrats to Pippa & Looby Lou :hug:

Well done Louise and Pippa:hug:

Welldone all was a great day :)

Congratulations to all of you, especially looby lou you little star, i really wanted to enter but i was so rushed after the Nec that i didn't have time to get myself together, when is the next one melissa? i really think the comps have changed for the better.

Hi Kirsty,

Unfortunately we don't have any more of our competitions planned until 2008 :cry:

The dates are as follows: UK Nail Tech 2008 - Sunday 13th and Monday 14th April, NEC Birmingham; and Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2008 on Sunday 11th May 2008.

I'll keep you all posted when application forms etc are available!

Mxx

Hi Kirsty,

Unfortunately we don't have any more of our competitions planned until 2008 :cry:

The dates are as follows: UK Nail Tech 2008 - Sunday 13th and Monday 14th April, NEC Birmingham; and Scottish Nail Technician of the Year 2008 on Sunday 11th May 2008.

I'll keep you all posted when application forms etc are available!

Mxx

Thanks melissa such a shame really enjoyed this look forward to doing it again naxt hope to do scotland aswell next year.

That would be great if you could keep me posted hun xx

hi,congratulations on winner ,i was going to enter but i chickened out:irked:.didnt feel confident enough as im just 6months qualified ,i was encouraged though to enter nexted year so heres hoping .well done u though u did great:hug:

Looby

Just like to say a bit thanks to you for your kind words to my girls on entering their first competition and Edinburgh. They were placed 4th 5th and 6th and all said you were fantastic comfort to them.

Luv ya lots Darling
T

:hug:Tracey!!!! Just figured out it's you!

Your girls deserve to be proud of themselves, they were fantastic and a credit to you.

Hope to see you and them at olympia in september!!

Latest posts

Back