Scratch mag!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Hiya guys,
I am a bit confused (again) when i went into my newsagent to get my copy of scratch mag the lady said its not here because its not monthly anymore its every other month is this true???
Thank guys xxxxxxxx:hug:

i wasn't even aware you could get it through a newsagents!

Did you subscribe? Why is it not delivered to your home? First I've heard it's every other month though hun x

Ive only been getting it since about march but I wasnt aware of this. Surely they would have to let subscribers know

1999judy said:
Did you subscribe? Why is it not delivered to your home? First I've heard it's every other month though hun x
Hiya hun i dont have it delivered to my home because my newsagent is just up the road from me so i get it myself (no delivery charge this way lol) . When the lady told me it was every other month i thought it was strange as i havent heared anything about it . So do you think shes pulling my leg or what??? xxx:hug:

I don't think they could change the 12 monthly subscription arrangement without advising us. Why not call them.

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Hiya hun i dont have it delivered to my home because my newsagent is just up the road from me so i get it myself (no delivery charge this way lol) . When the lady told me it was every other month i thought it was strange as i havent heared anything about it . So do you think shes pulling my leg or what??? xxx:hug:
So, you've received it before from your newsagent? I just wondered if they were ordering you a mag with a similar name instead?!!:eek:

Urban Geek said:
I don't think they could change the 12 monthly subscription arrangement without advising us. Why not call them.
Great idea hunni thanks does anyone have the number? xxx

1999judy said:
So, you've received it before from your newsagent? I just wondered if they were ordering you a mag with a similar name instead?!!:eek:
Yes hun i have had it about 3 times before , is the next issue due on the 29th of this mth?

its still monthly, because i've just paid for 12 months subscription. if i was you i'd just subscribe, save all the hassle.

subscribe via Hyperion (creative) they had special rate on a while ago !!:wink2:

kx

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Yes hun i have had it about 3 times before , is the next issue due on the 29th of this mth?

Fingertips ND said:
i wasn't even aware you could get it through a newsagents!
ditto !:eek:

well i wasnt untill a friend of mine told me and she works in a newsagents she says lots of people get it there xx

hi, do you pay full face value for it hun ?

kx

NailsFrmHeaven said:
well i wasnt untill a friend of mine told me and she works in a newsagents she says lots of people get it there xx

Karren said:
hi, do you pay full face value for it hun ?

kx
What do you mean hunni? and how do i subscribe? xx

I think what Karren means is that on the cover of the mag the price is £3.99, which delivered 12 times a year is £48 give or take 12p!

A subscription only costs £30, saving quite a lot of money, and for this you get it delivered to your door. I think I got a special deal through Hyperion (Education department) and only paid £15 or £20 for the full 12 months...a bargain compared to £48! Bio Sculpture do the same!

Try http://www.scratchmagazine.co.uk for regular subscriptions or any of your suppliers see if they have special deals!

Like others I never knew I could get it through a newsagent....in fact I asked at WH Smith originally and they looked blank and said they'd check and come back to me....I'm still waiting!

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Which newsagents? (I subscribed to one of the nail mags but I allways got the issue about a month late, Ill be in London soon and want to buy some mags when Im there) Thanks xx

Thank you vdery much guys ill let you know how i get on xxxx

Latest posts

Back