Scratch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katiebbaby

Reaction score
Right Im totally hopeless,,

I have not recieved my Mag now for errrrrrm,,,,????

Well over a month and Im not happy,,but I do think maybe my subsription ran out lol.

How do I find out? omg why cant they just send it to me until,,forever..lol

Sorry if not in right place, I have been meaning to ask for ages now, lol xxxx

Why don't you just phone them and ask the status of your subscription???

Because im lazy lol,,,I dont get a second to look for there number of a daytime, it is on my to do list (non emergency) but it keeps on getting put off.

Do you know it.

Scratch Subscriptions Hotline - 0208 773 1313 xxx

Just realised I haven't received mine for this month :irked:

Mine only arrived yesterday, with yet another uninspiring cover!:rolleyes:

Because im lazy lol,,,I dont get a second to look for there number of a daytime, it is on my to do list (non emergency) but it keeps on getting put off.

Do you know it.

I am sure you could have googled and got it in the time it took to post this thread ;)

Thats always bugged me about them, there is no reminder that your subscription is due to run out or has run out, I just wake up sometimes and realise its been 3 months or so and guess it must have run out.

They may have been a bit late with the printing of this one with Christmas being in the middle.

Actually I just got a letter in the post yesterday to tell me that February is my last issue and I will need to resubscribe before the end of January to keep it going.

I posted too soon, my copy has arrived :)
I wish I could say the same for professional beauty mag! :irked:

mine has just arrived very late this month. I must say I have had months before where they have not turned up so I would check

I just subscribed for the first time and that was in early december and have still not got my first one. I'm kinda worried there not gonna be very good at sending there mags on time :-(

I generally find Scratch are really good at sending theirs out, I normally get mine the first week of the month so I'm guessing with Christmas and everything they must have just been a little behind.

It's the Pro Beauty mag that is now the nightmare to get hold of :irked:

I received my january issue on the 4th of january so don't think they printed them late xx

I just subscribed for the first time and that was in early december and have still not got my first one. I'm kinda worried there not gonna be very good at sending there mags on time :-(

I think it says on the website, it could be 6-8 weeks before you receive your first copy when you subscribe. Hang in there, i'm sure it will settle don once you get the first copy :D

I used to recieve them to my dads house, then I found out my old work got sent them for free so I didn't renew my subscription.... Then in October they started coming to my new address? For free! And I didn't get one this month :( I might have to renew at prof beauty lol x

Latest posts

Back