Scratch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole.B

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me when scratch comes out i ordered my on the 9th march for 12 months and still not received it. Emailed to find out but as yet had no reply cheers Carole xx

I think it comes out on the 30th/31st of every month either that or the 1st of every month... HTHs x:hug:

I odered mine in the middle of January & didnt receive my first copy until April, following 2 or 3 phone calls.

I odered mine in the middle of January & didnt receive my first copy until April, following 2 or 3 phone calls.

WHAT?? Gosh thats a bit extreem!! I subscribed mid feb and got that months issue and ever since, it normally is with me the 1st or 2nd of the month, for that months issue.
You are probably going to get the May issue now, I would ring though, just to make sure!

I have ordered mine from Beauty for Nails, really looking forward to reading it xx

WHAT?? Gosh thats a bit extreem!! I subscribed mid feb and got that months issue and ever since, it normally is with me the 1st or 2nd of the month, for that months issue.
You are probably going to get the May issue now, I would ring though, just to make sure!

Same as you, would ring them hun

ive already had this months issue so i would definately ring them as you dont want to be charged for 12 issues if you havent recieved the first yet.hopefully they start the 12months from when they send you the firsy copy and not from when you piad and subscribed if that makes sense?:)

I subscribed this month and the lady said I would recieve May's copy on or around the 1st May and that I would get my freebie's in the middle of may as the offer ends at the end of april. I think they have just taken the money from my account though

Ive got it now, I got Aprils lol

I subscribed today, and was told I would get my first copy at the begining of May, with freebies bout the middle of the month.
I would def phone them up if I were you. x

Hi everyone,i subscribed by email on saturday just gone, (just reading the posts though,) what freebies do we get?

Hi everyone,i subscribed by email on saturday just gone, (just reading the posts though,) what freebies do we get?
I was told I would be getting hand and foot freebies, cant remember where there from tho, sorry.

Been in touch won't get my first one until May, really disappointed :sad: but i'm sure it's worth waiting for xx

I subscribed to scratch yesterday. Hope I dont have to wait to long to get my first copy! It looks fab. :wink2:

Hi!

Just had an e mail from scratch, i subscribed on sat and was wondering when i would receive my first issue. The e mail said i will receive the may issue and a free gift shortly after from LCN. Hope this helps some .....

Latest posts

Back