Script lettering/wording decals?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

sleepingbeauty

Reaction score
Hi guys & girlies

Does anyone know where I can get hold of script lettering decals? I know that many of you are using actual newspapers to create the print, but I would be interested in finding out where in the UK I can either get Decals or if anyone can tell me what numbered plate in the Konad, OMG, or other stamping kits range has this type of print/script format that I could use ...

Awaiting your replies in much anticipation ..

Thankyou xxx

beautybyab

Reaction score
I might be wrong but I have a feeling nail delights might do a decal that you're looking for, I can't remember 100% if it was their site that I saw them but check them out in case!

Amy x

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
Hi guys & girlies

Does anyone know where I can get hold of script lettering decals? I know that many of you are using actual newspapers to create the print, but I would be interested in finding out where in the UK I can either get Decals or if anyone can tell me what numbered plate in the Konad, OMG, or other stamping kits range has this type of print/script format that I could use ...

Awaiting your replies in much anticipation ..

Thankyou xxx
Good question as doing it with newspaper print the writing is backwards

Nail Delights

Reaction score

BROOPS100

Reaction score
Oh wow I've found the answer to my question. What I need is plate BM311 with the 2012 Bundle monster stamping plates 25 pc collection
... Yay....

Latest posts