Sculpted L&P CBM Glitter Reverse French

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Okey dokey.. I felt that there was enough improvement in my L&P to warrant posting a critique.
These were done on my own hands.. sorry, don't have pic of right hand. In any case, I'm NOT ambidextrous and it's NOT as nice LMFAO:lol:

I did a reverse application, doing the pink first to extend my nail bed a 'smidgeon'. It's my own custom blend for my pink with shimmer added. The blue is Venezia from EZ Flow
I hacked off my VERY LONG NATURAL nails to do this fresh sculpt.

I tackled three challenges here:
1 - L&P (still working out mastering the mix ratio)
2- Reverse French
3- doing it on my own hands LMFAO

I still struggle with the big brush and have a hard time staying away from the eponychium. Sometimes I'm too close, other times, too far away :irked:
Getting there though.

PLEASE be frank with your critiques.

XOXO

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._275354035384_882190384_8474484_3732386_n.jpg

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto..._275354040384_882190384_8474485_2819946_n.jpg

I think they are georgous, love the blue,know what you mean about hacking off aload of natural nail , I done some stilletos on myself the other week , and hacked away aload on natural nail as I done them clear with glitter , and heh guess what I ve changed them again within in a week , and now regretting I took all my own nails down.:cry:

Yep, pretty good! :) IMO.
The blue is adorable colour!

Taht what I can see / I have a little Laptop :) / ..ist wonderful!

:)

i think you've one a good job.
ive been attempting to master the reverse application too as i love the results it gives but its hard when your used to doing it the "normal way" lol.
your sidewalls look nice and straight and the free edges dont look to thick,i would say your cuticle area is good but it looks on some that there might be the first signs of lifting but please forgive me if its just the picture is abit misleading.
your smile lines are nice and sharp but some are abit wonky i.e the little finger but im sure you probably noticed this already.
i love the shimmer can i ask what it is?
great job though hun.xx

Thanks!!

Nope, not lift. In some places, I was too far from the eponychium. That's just my natural nail you see LOL Brand new set from last night and nails on me NEVER lift unless I get it on the skin. All kinds stick well to me.

Yup, my smiles are drunk. :lol: A few miscaculations :o

My shimmer is from Nailite, I LOVE the stuff. Can add to gel or L&P.
Search Results : Nailite

Thanks again!!

ps: My right hand on the other hand, will likely get lift by next week as in a few spots cause there's a bit here and there touching the eponychium.

:cry:

they look great to me:lol:

They are lovely and the shape it great. Do you use the HD?

i think they look really nice victoria. i love the blue, i have it aswell but never used it. hmmm maybe i should find a willing victim between my customers ;)

It´s always harder to do nails on yourself so imagine how they would have looked if you did them on a customer :) :hug:

Thanks!!

Nope, not lift. In some places, I was too far from the eponychium. That's just my natural nail you see LOL Brand new set from last night and nails on me NEVER lift unless I get it on the skin. All kinds stick well to me.

Yup, my smiles are drunk. :lol: A few miscaculations :o

My shimmer is from Nailite, I LOVE the stuff. Can add to gel or L&P.
Search Results : Nailite

Thanks again!!
ah that explains it,lol.
thanks for the link the shimmer looks gorgeous.xx

They are lovely and the shape it great. Do you use the HD?

THANKS!
I used Q-monomer and top coated with UV 30, in real life, the colour pops A LOT.
They look a lot like cotton candy colours.

hi victoria
colour is gorgeous love it, when i do reverse application when I have applied my pink I then go round with a file to make the smile more defined and crisp
hth

Latest posts

Back