Searching for u tube videos!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi, my computer went down last week, & has just been repaired, unfortuantly I lost everything on it. I love watching the u tube (& similar) videos that you guys have sent in, l&p application, glitter fades etc, I kept them all in my favourites so I could watch them over again - but Ive lost them all & dont know how to get hold of them again. Has anyone got any?, or can you recommend any sites that have any video tuts?? Many Thanks.....:lol:

sorry hun but why not go onto youtube type in what you want then put them in your fav,s xx?

Hi, my computer went down last week, & has just been repaired, unfortuantly I lost everything on it. I love watching the u tube (& similar) videos that you guys have sent in, l&p application, glitter fades etc, I kept them all in my favourites so I could watch them over again - but Ive lost them all & dont know how to get hold of them again. Has anyone got any?, or can you recommend any sites that have any video tuts?? Many Thanks.....:lol:

Carl, a tech on here has a great website and loads of videos - he is great and his site it well worth a visit, his user name is Nailzoo visit Nail Zoo - Champion nail technician salon in Sydney, Australia - natural looking acrylic nails

Noticable Nails has some good video tutorials.

Not sure if you can save them.

I got to them by clicking on the Navigation, tutorials, then on the right there is a glitter fade with 3d flower tutorial and you will be there.

Aww thanks
:hug:

Latest posts

Back