Seche Gel Lacquer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do I find out about this product

And yep, Amanda- they are some good pics. Look gorgeously glossy x

Thanks girls, would still love see your pics Nikki ,r we sad geeks talking nails on a fri night, I dont know... My excuse chillin ready for exhibiting at gmex sun and mon ( anyway thats my excuse and sticking to it :green:)

Thanks girls, would still love see your pics Nikki ,r we sad geeks talking nails on a fri night, I dont know... My excuse chillin ready for exhibiting at gmex sun and mon ( anyway thats my excuse and sticking to it :green:)

Sad but dedicated!! And that's why we're geeks!! :D i dont have an excuse...... At work at 8am tomorrow?! Wish I'd gone to Olympia. It's a lot less nails at manchester I think.....

Hi all had a bad day so my therapy is here

Sad but dedicated!! And that's why we're geeks!! :D i dont have an excuse...... At work at 8am tomorrow?! Wish I'd gone to Olympia. It's a lot less nails at manchester I think.....

Apparently thay put stand prices up hence why not doing much. Was told that Louella Bella may do discounts over the show period even though they not attending... Good news if true, with us Seche fiends. Working on spray tan stand so not too bothered not much there or be chomping at the bit to leave stand hee hee :)

my friday night gets even better i have food shopping !!! oh how the younglive !!!:lol::lol::lol:

i cant get them too upload:confused: ill try and paste a link to my facebook x

Nil happy got two girls with short nails chipped after one week some perfect still. I know it's me aaarrrggghhh what should I do. Would 2 coats of top help? Think it's coz they very short and is hard to get a good coat on tips :irked:

Nil happy got two girls with short nails chipped after one week some perfect still. I know it's me aaarrrggghhh what should I do. Would 2 coats of top help? Think it's coz they very short and is hard to get a good coat on tips :irked:

after my experiance with gellac:irked: iv been more warey so now (i know its bad) but im gonna charge it special offer on there first appointment same price as a manicure and saying its not for everyone see how you go ...
that way not too much disappointment if you do getlittle chips..
although still a little worried got a couple of people next week:)

Had a really bad fri/sat with clients who we have used seche gel lacquer on. We applied correctly, followed all the intructions still could not get the black to stay on even after 3 atempts be aware there may be a problem. Other colours not lasting 2 weeks anyone having similar problems:irked:

sorry lisa to hear your having problems idont know quite enough about it yet to give you much advice but im sure someone can help, maybe its prep or perhaps its that your clients are too tough on them??

Had a really bad fri/sat with clients who we have used seche gel lacquer on. We applied correctly, followed all the intructions still could not get the black to stay on even after 3 atempts be aware there may be a problem. Other colours not lasting 2 weeks anyone having similar problems:irked:

Is there a "Seche loving site" here that you can ask someone?

The "Gelish loving site" (& Shellac, although I don,t use that AS YET)has been a wealth of information & help for me with even Harmony coming on to answer any questions others can't, that's the sort of backup that is invaluable to a business.

I found the grey not staying well and the plum can be bit uneven in density. I've requested the rep to come to go through things with me so hopefully that should iron out any problems. Could be clients as well as I had plum on myself which I did and has lasted really well :confused:

hi girls just to let you know for a fact that there is a seche loving thread being setup at the moment and the educators from seche will be always checking to answer any questions and giving you top tips on getting that perfect 14 day manicure!!! is anyone going to the educational days next week? xx

Back