Seche Gel Lacquer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi girls just to let you know for a fact that there is a seche loving thread being setup at the moment and the educators from seche will be always checking to answer any questions and giving you top tips on getting that perfect 14 day manicure!!! is anyone going to the educational days next week? xx

Excellent news! I will be joining this group. I would love to go to the educational days but I am working all week:cry: Please forward on any top tips you get if you are going. And also, could you ask when new colours are coming out, they said before xmas at olympia but I am desperate! x

hi iv been having some problems with my seche , so far all my clients have opted for plum bar one who had snap dragon , they all look gorgeous when they look good coverage but within days its chipping :(
i really dont understand im doing everything as said iv done my own and they last fine so what am i doing wrong with my clients ???
any more pointers or advice would be great they seem to be chipping on the ends some have short nails some long and i always run the brush along the free edge to seal with every layer one of my clients is on her 4th visit in two weeks and i dont feel i can charge her cause its not just her ??
HELP !!!!!!!!!

Had the week from hell with seche gel every client now has returned with a problem.Have spoken to Louella Belle(lisa) and suggested she may have a bad batch out there.Not wanting to sound clever i know it's not the application technique as i have worked with gel for many years used shellac untill the supply problem! and spent time with the american representative of seche gel at olympia exhibition who went into great detail on how to apply it. May be worth checking your products are ok before doing any more clients as this week it has cost me hundreds of pounds and several late nights putting clients nails right.

Had the week from hell with seche gel every client now has returned with a problem.Have spoken to Louella Belle(lisa) and suggested she may have a bad batch out there.Not wanting to sound clever i know it's not the application technique as i have worked with gel for many years used shellac untill the supply problem! and spent time with the american representative of seche gel at olympia exhibition who went into great detail on how to apply it. May be worth checking your products are ok before doing any more clients as this week it has cost me hundreds of pounds and several late nights putting clients nails right.

i know this feeling:hug: what have they said to you ??

Ive been waiting for Shellac too, have bought the lamp, wraps etc, but waiting for the other bits to become available. This may be a daft question, as we only do natural nails I'm not sure, but can i use the new Shellac UV lamp with the Seche Gels? We use Essie, and the service at Perfect Nails is always fantastic, so I did feel a bit weird going to Shellac so really pleased with this new product launch.

We've had clients waiting months for this new service, need to get it going!!

Ive been waiting for Shellac too, have bought the lamp, wraps etc, but waiting for the other bits to become available. This may be a daft question, as we only do natural nails I'm not sure, but can i use the new Shellac UV lamp with the Seche Gels? We use Essie, and the service at Perfect Nails is always fantastic, so I did feel a bit weird going to Shellac so really pleased with this new product launch.

We've had clients waiting months for this new service, need to get it going!!

Not sure what you are waiting for Heather. Shellac has been in and out and in and out over the last few months. Only last week S2 had a huge order of thousands of bottles which sold out in 18 hours !! .. but more due in this week I believe so keep your eyes peeled or get onto the email list for notification. :hug: Shellac is coming in regularly now but it is snapped up no matter how large the order. You must order regularly and before you need it desperately but you will be glad you did as there are no chippping problems with Shellac, nor does it shrink, nor does it need to have nails buffed or primer used, nor the inhibition layer removing so it wont run around on the base coat. Very easy, very rapid and 5 finger cure in the CND UV Lamp.
geeg-albums-nail+artisan-picture28452-gigis-natural-nails-done-shellac-wildfire-18-days-ago.jpg

What about this shine on my nails after 18 days? PERFECT and I am not easy on my hands. No wear or tear and I usually go 3 weeks if I can bear the regrowth. I've started using lighter colours so I can't see the regrowth as clearly.

Have just logged in to Sweet Squared and have managed to order Top/Base Coat and four colours to practise with - THANKS Geeg for the
heads up on the deliveries! Im on the email notifications too now, so should be ok from now on. Cant wait to try - should be here before noon
tomorrow!

Thanks again, I'm off to print off your tutorial now :)

i know this feeling:hug: what have they said to you ??

Having problems too, longest I've had out of a customer is 10 days, majority about 5 days, not pushing it now, spend more time redooing them for free :irked:

Having problems too, longest I've had out of a customer is 10 days, majority about 5 days, not pushing it now, spend more time redooing them for free :irked:

Iv sent mine back got a refund !!

Latest posts

Back