see ya in a week!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopePitstop

Reaction score
i know this isn't really worthy of a thread! but wanted to say goodbye to you all as i'm of to spain....so see/speak to you in just over a weeks time!!

take care!

Pen xxx :Love:

funkyfingers10 said:
i know this isn't really worthy of a thread! but wanted to say goodbye to you all as i'm of to spain....so see/speak to you in just over a weeks time!!

take care!

Have a fantastic week!!

see ya later Penny..have a great time xx

See you later Penny think of us while your lapping up the sunshine babe lol
x

funkyfingers10 said:

take care!

have a good holiday pen, im soo jealous, bring some warmth back with ya lol
its freezing!xx

jules x

Have a fab time sweetie!

hope you enjoy your hols hun, i wish i was going !!!:p

lucky git ! have a beer or two :wink2: for me babes!

plenty of sun sand sea and........SAN MIGUEL !!! whadya think i was going to say???

Amb x

i may be too late now but have a good one, Ill miss ya hun x x

I'm back!! i had a great time, weather was fab, did loads!!
There's lot's to catch up on here!
think i'll make myself a cuppa and have a good old read!!

hope everyones well!
xx

glad you had a great time pen....as you can see the weather here is still pooh:irked:
:hug: :hug:

Hi Hun,

Glad your back safe!

What did you get up to?

yes i'm freezing sat here at work which is depressing!!
we went horse riding in th mountains (gonna start that again, forgot how much i loved it) went to the zoo which was ace (big kid in me) went shopping they've got some lovely different clothes in spain! crazy golf...has to be done!! beat my b/f which he wasn't happy about! went to Mijas + Puerto Banus.

oh and guess what my sisters has just been taken down to be induced...i'm gonna be an aunty any time soon!!! whooo whoo!!

xx

glad you had a great time

GLAD U HAD A FAB TIME....did you got to puerto banus in the day or at night? what did you think of it !

amb x

MINKUS said:
GLAD U HAD A FAB TIME....did you got to puerto banus in the day or at night? what did you think of it !

amb x

Hey Hunny,

only just seen this sorry...we went for the day but stayed till night and had a meal. it was lovely not quite what i expected, it wasn't busy as it's not peak season, Dad say's last time he went he couldn't move for people. i think it was a bit to early in the year for the hustle and bustle of it all. did but some nice clothes though.

XXX

Latest posts

Back