Semi Permanent Eyelash Extensions - it doesnt last!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Tottie

Reaction score
Hi

I have been practising practising and practising semi permanent eyelash extensions, they all came back to me and said that most of their lashes has fallen off.. It lasted a week! :irked:Still I have inspected most of them and all looks like as they infills but i think it should last at least two weeks before infils....if it is a new set right?:!:

Do i need to practise more.. i just dont get where i am going wrong?
I am sooo frustrated.. they look lovely when finished but end of week one.. there are some gaps!!:eek: Not good.there are some left as if it needs infils..
I cant bear that i am not doing something right..out of all the treatments I do this is definitely the hardest!! I am going practise 2 more people this weekend and 5 more people next week to ensure i get it right..but how do i get it right if i dont know where i am going wrong - does this sound right??? Aarrghhhh!!

Please help geeks!!

Thank you

Tolly xx

With each lash that you apply you need to look closely and make sure that the full length of the natural lash is adhered to the false lash,
if it is only adhered to the top of the natural lash or the bottom of the natural lash or only partly adhered it will not last long at all hth,
you also need to stress how important the after care is,
if the client does not follow all advise then they are bound to have problems :hug:

Thank you.. I have done a set today and followed your advice!.. Hopefully it will be much better and stay longer this time round...

Watch this space!! xxxx:hug:

How did it go? Did they last longer? I am doing my training with i-lash in a couple of weeks time and I was just wondering! Lx

This all depends on what lash system you are using. I use Xtreme Lashes and they last for AGES. No lashes just falling off, they come out with your natural lashes as and when they do.

Prep has to be completely thorough. There should be NO mascara whatsoever left in those lashes, even in the cuticles. If primer is used, then this should be applied thoroughly as well.

Make sure you only isolate one lash. This is the key for me. Get a baby lash stuck in there somewhere and they will prematurely fall out.

Also, my system doesn't encourage applying to the whole natural lash. Only a few mm's of it.

HTHs

also, make sure that you are not attaching the false lash to one of the longest natural lashes, this could be near to its natural end. I was taught to go for the mid length ones, as to short and the lash extension could be to heavy for it, and to long and it could be near falling out. As has already been said, make sure lash adheres to the natural lash well, and that it dosnt touch the eyelid. Oh and making sure no oil from make up remover ect on lashes. Cant think of anything else at mo, (its been a little while since i did a full set). Hope that helps a little!

Latest posts

Back