Severe allergic reaction: my cousin died on Thursday

So sorry hunny hugs and lots of hugggging to you,xxx

I remember the thread and I am sure I replied to it. I am sending you and your family lots of love. I too thought about Julie and mentioned this to a client only the other day.

How very thoughtful of you to let us know.

Thinking of you xxxx

Thats so awful. May she RIP. Life can be so unfair. Big hugs to your family and you

Kellsy

My heart goes out to you and your family xxxx

God I'm so sorry will never do a colour ever anymore without skin test. Sometime I do it but not anymore.... I'm so sorry x

Thinking of you and your family. Deepest condolences x

My heart goes out to you and your family. :hug:

So sorry for your loss, so tragic x

This is so tragic. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
:hug:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Dolly6410

I didn't see your first thread but what an awful situation, sending hugs your way :hug: i think it is when we read stories like this about people we know (well we don't but you know what I mean, in our little geek community) it makes you realise the importance of skin tests, I force my clients to have skin tests no matter how much they moan, but when it comes to myself I am quite lazy, but from now on it will be a skin test before every tint i use on myself. thank you for sharing and again, so sorry to your family, its horrible to lose a loved one x

JemmaB

just read this on daily mail.. so sad :(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

cath4512

my thought & sympathies go out to you and all your family xx

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family at this difficult time xxx

Fuzion

Terrible news, so sorry for your loss x

So sad my thoughts are with you and your family.