Severe waxing reaction, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nenee I'd get someone to do a patch test on you prior to doing any waxing. In answer to your q on is there anything for sensitive skin, yes tea tree creme wax is good and sugaring also.

to be honest I don't think it would be very professional of the tutor to expect you to have waxing done without a patch test if you've had a reaction before. hths xxx

:)thanks will do

nenee
x

I think the only thing to do in your situation is to patch test a small area that you want waxing to ensure that if it does react its only a small area!! and keep an eye on ingredients so you possibly decifer what is causing you the problem!!
Although i understand why you are apprehensive about waxing please dont let it put you off because waxing really is bread and butter money and as long as clients are made aware on contra indications, sign a consultation form and you are insured correctly you are doing everything to protect yourself.
when i was at college i saw a girl get severely bruised from a bikini wax I didnt do one until about a year later and had to get another therapist to help me get over it whilst doing the treatment!!lol sounds silly now but i was petrified i'd inflict on someone what i saw!!

As for the original situation; you sound as if you've done everything you can hun and other than being able to predict the future you just dont know if a client will react!! It happens and it sounds like youve handled it so well!!

chin up hun!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back