Sexy voice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny mosley

Reaction score
Private Facial Aesthetic Clinic's, Warks, Staffs &
Hiya,

I called CND (creative) sales line, they have a pre-recorded voice that ans the phone, it's such a sexy, relaxing voice.
Who is it?

can any of you geeks share your fave pre-recorded ans phone voice.

Love & Respect to you CND

Love It!!

jenx

Hiya,

I called CND (creative) sales line, they have a pre-recorded voice that ans the phone, it's such a sexy, relaxing voice.
Who is it?

can any of you geeks share your fave pre-recorded ans phone voice.

Love & Respect to you CND

Love It!!

jenx

Sounds like Samuel the nail geek was it an american accent ??

Yes it is Samuel Sweet the original joker,
if anyone is feeling down and needs a laugh and cheering up just call 0845 2106060 and listen to the message it is ace :hug:

he talks through a empty cardboard loo roll to get that effect....:lol:

he talks through a empty cardboard loo roll to get that effect....

Thanks angie thats another screen and keyboard splattered with coffee :irked:

I inquisitively clicked the thread for a nosy and spat my coffee out when i read what it was about....:lol:

I called sweet squared last week and heard this husky sedating and rather appealing voice :eek:that i :o i honestly thought i dialed the wrong number (if you know what i mean)and put the phone down....now i know :lol::lol::lol:

I was once pursued by a chap who wanted me to work on his sex chat line. I mean!

OMG, So it's Sam Sweet..He has such a sexy voice..he needs to do chat lines, he would be a millionair.

Hey Sam we love it? not sure about the loo roll sound effect:irked:

love and respect

Jen x

I was once pursued by a chap who wanted me to work on his sex chat line. I mean!

Blimey! don't know about them but the thought of responding on the end of the phone :eek::eek: ..ewwwwww

he talks through a empty cardboard loo roll to get that effect....:lol:

:lol: every time I hear that recorded message now I am going to think of this
and won't be able to place my order through laughter.

:lol::lol:now i know who it is ..i won't think i've dialed the wrong number

OMG, So it's Sam Sweet..He has such a sexy voice..he needs to do chat lines, he would be a millionair.

Hey Sam we love it? not sure about the loo roll sound effect:irked:

love and respect

Jen x

Now you know why Samantha is with him :)
Imagine hearing that voice everynight :lol:

I posted a thread about this a while ago to find how who those dulcit tones belong to! Every time I ring up, even though I need to press 1 for sales, I always wait till the end of the message to hear Samuel say "or to get just a little love & respect", then I go "ahhhhhh" (sighs like bored housewife and swoons slightly:lol:) and press 1.

I wonder if we could get Samuel to release a Christmas single for us?:lol: I can tell you one thing though, Samantha's going to have to hire some extra security for him at this rate, I can just imagine at this shindig he's organising, hundreds of lady geeks crowding round him saying "ooooh young man" (remember Harry Enfields old ladies??:lol:)

Latest posts

Back