Shellac at Midnight tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know when ellisons will start selling them is it tomorrow too?? :D

Heyyy
My basket is ready and my wine and kettle chips too lol
how sad we all are to be sooo excited :o
Love it xx

Got mine at the show yesterday, went to get them at about 3.30 and the queue was mad, went back at 5.30 and no one there:D.

Just wanted to say that I wasn't that impressed when I first saw the new colours a few months ago but one of the girls was wearing cityscape yesterday and it really looked fab, don't know if it was her nail shape (really oval) or the fact that she had swiped the free edge with asphalt but they looked superb, can't wait to play now but fully booked with week with no free time at all :sad:

Enjoy your wine and nibbles girls

H xx

Got mine at the show yesterday, went to get them at about 3.30 and the queue was mad, went back at 5.30 and no one there:D.

Just wanted to say that I wasn't that impressed when I first saw the new colours a few months ago but one of the girls was wearing cityscape yesterday and it really looked fab, don't know if it was her nail shape (really oval) or the fact that she had swiped the free edge with asphalt but they looked superb, can't wait to play now but fully booked with week with no free time at all :sad:

Enjoy your wine and nibbles girls

H xx

Nothing sad about being fully booked you lucky thing!! X

Heyyy
My basket is ready and my wine and kettle chips too lol
how sad we all are to be sooo excited :o
Love it xx

I know! If this is sad then I'm happy to be sad :)
I keep putting this flippin acrylic brush in the basket then out the basket # 10 is scaring me eek
Vicki xx

I know! If this is sad then I'm happy to be sad :)
I keep putting this flippin acrylic brush in the basket then out the basket # 10 is scaring me eek
Vicki xx
It is a scary brush but i couldnt do without mine now. Mine scared me at first and i kept packing it away and going back to my smaller brush but in the end the brush got contaminated where it wasnt being used regulary so i bought a second one and percivired with it, it only took me about a week to get used to.

If you do get one dont go making the same mistake as i made or it will cost you twice!

woop woop girls! less than 5 hours to go!! i've got some yummy Rowntree Very Berry Jellies to keep me occupied!! they are lovely at this rate i'll have none left...:o

I've got some rountrees pick n mix and a bottle of white zin :)
Oh and the brush is staying in the basket. I will practice every day to get used to it. Thanks Karen :)
Vicki xx

Less thank 4 hours to go!!!!

Vicki xx

i'm too tired to wait up. i hope there will be some left in the morning so i can place an order then!

Hi Geeks
I was really lucky to get the six new Shellac colours 2 weeks ago. Although I order from S2 when in the UK, I now live in France and my supplier called me as soon as he got them in. The Dark Lava is beautiful. I have it on my toes with the Gold VIP status over the top and it's stunning! The Rubble is also fab! Think the Silver will be great in the summer! Worth waiting for guys!!! xxx

I'm so full of sugar I couldn't sleep even if I wanted to :)
Vicki xx

Very tempted to stay up. Will I? won't I? Mmmmmmm decisions. Think I will ha ha.:D

Nothing sad about being fully booked you lucky thing!! X

Ahh thanks Lolly22, I know I keep expecting it to quieten down but have been really busy since november, hope it does the same for you too hun.

H xx

Is anyone still with me?. It's not good to drink alone :) Fee can you pass the nibbles please :)
Vicki xx

I posted the other day asking what time and it was around 10 past 12.

Hope I'm not going to be awake waiting :(

Vicki x

That was last time! There is no guarantee it wil be that quick this time. Sorry to potentially spoil the party but I know I'll get the blame :Scared:

I'm sure S2 will be on it ASAP after midnight so hold on in there geeks. Another bottle of wine won't hurt :D

I'm off to bed now so can be up at 5am to drive to Creative Academy Bournemouth's Shellac launch. Hope to see you there, come and say hello!

Is anyone still with me?. It's not good to drink alone :) Fee can you pass the nibbles please :)
Vicki xx
Mini aero bubbles being passed round here, do you want one?

That was last time! There is no guarantee it wil be that quick this time. Sorry to potentially spoil the party but I know I'll get the blame :Scared:

I'm sure S2 will be on it ASAP after midnight so hold on in there geeks. Another bottle of wine won't hurt :D

I'm off to bed now so can be up at 5am to drive to Creative Academy Bournemouth's Shellac launch. Hope to see you there, come and say hello!

Hey no worries having fun anyway :)
I'm up near Blackpool so no Bournemouth for me. Have a great time!
Vicki xx

Argh guys I'm mega excited too but I'm still not sure which colours I want! I know I will end up buying them all but I won't feel so guilty if I have a 'plan' to buy just 3 or 4... ;)

Is Ellisons launching them at midnight too?

xxx

Latest posts

Back