Shellac at Midnight tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I does look pretty in the pictures I've seen, I'm just hoping it is a chrome type finish, and not just really frosty like Iced Cappucino or Strawberry Smoothie

Oh yes, that's something I hadn't thought about. I just assumed it would be a chrome finish. I really hope so as I think it will be really popular if it is :)) fingers crossed eh, lol x

I really wanted to order a new acrylic brush but don't know wether to go for the size 8 or 10. Scared the 10 will be too big for me to handle but read fab reviews on it
Vicki x

Midnight? YEH!!!!!
I'm so happy as I was going to have a sleepless night tonight in excitement of ordering them tomorrow!!!
I don't mind being called sad by people as long as my clients are happy!

I'll be fast off asleep at that time ready to be queing up at the bournmouth academy first thing in the morning to collect mine. Having the whole day watching shellac nail art demo's with them! :p

I opened this thread rather smugly thinking "I've already got them!!". But now I'm jealous!!! I definitely need to book a few courses in Bournemouth.

I opened this thread rather smugly thinking "I've already got them!!". But now I'm jealous!!! I definitely need to book a few courses in Bournemouth.

It's ok you can still come to the slumber party. I'm bringing wine, Fee nibbles. It will be fun:)
Vicki x

Ooh cant wait to get my mits on the metallics but will order all 6, are they doing them in a box again does anyone know?:?:

It's ok you can still come to the slumber party. I'm bringing wine, Fee nibbles. It will be fun:)
Vicki x
....and you will all feel like poo tomorrow morning while im at the bournmouth academy all bright eyed attending the shellac nail art rave! whoop whoop! :p

....and you will all feel like poo tomorrow morning while im at the bournmouth academy all bright eyed attending the shellac nail art rave! whoop whoop! :p

Lol :D

That's it Karen, spoil our small excitement lol. No wine and nibbles for you! ;)

ooh so cruel lol:) on the upside for us tho we don't have to travel very far x

ooh so cruel lol:) on the upside for us tho we don't have to travel very far x

Yep I will be comfy in bed. :)
Vicki xx

I was mad enough to queue yesterday and lucky enough to get the new set. The silver isn't a minx like chrome but more a silver version of iced cappuccino. Hths x

Bournemouth's academy are doing a shellac launch day tomorrow and holding shellac nail art demo's all day, it is free to anyone who wants to attend while picking up thier new shellac colours.

I was mad enough to queue yesterday and lucky enough to get the new set. The silver isn't a minx like chrome but more a silver version of iced cappuccino. Hths x
Brilliant thankyou. I used to struggle to paint with iced cappuccino in the beginning but i find its quite nice to paint now. It just needs to be really thin.

:( darn it. I'm sure it's still lovely though, thank you for letting us know x

Hi everyone
Just wondering who else will be joining me at midnight tonight to buy the new shellac colours.
Me being the saddo I am I already have my other bits in my basket ready to pop the new colours in.

Vicki xx

Ohhh i dont think ill be staying up, but ill take my chances in the morning....eeek, dying to try Silver Chrome, Silver VIP Status & Dark Lava :D

Hi everyone
Just wondering who else will be joining me at midnight tonight to buy the new shellac colours.
Me being the saddo I am I already have my other bits in my basket ready to pop the new colours in.

Vicki xx

Lol I too have my virtual shopping basket loaded and just waiting to "pop" in the fabby new colours I just hope they've not been wiped out from the show I'll be very sad 😥😥 xx

Lol I too have my virtual shopping basket loaded and just waiting to "pop" in the fabby new colours I just hope they've not been wiped out from the show I'll be very sad 😥😥 xx

Noooo don't think that. Positive happy thought only :)
Vicki xx

Latest posts

Back