Shellac at Midnight tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ooh all done plus a few new glitters and the new acrylic powder:Love:
please hurry through the post!!!

Do sweet squared open at 9am?

I'm in bed now but I know it's going to take me ages to get to sleep. Combination of excitement and way too much sugar is not a good thing.

Come on postie where are you :)

Vicki

ditto!! nite nite:)

I know! If this is sad then I'm happy to be sad :)
I keep putting this flippin acrylic brush in the basket then out the basket # 10 is scaring me eek
Vicki xx
Do it, do it, do it lol. I went from the 8 to the 10 and I'm so glad I did. Like you I was a little worried it would be too big but I took to it like a duck to water.

Sam xx

Thanks LyndaM x

Yea!! Got all mine off to bed now, can sleep happy! Can't wait to use them all whoo who... 💗💗

Thank you all for staying up. I was so tired after the show I couldnt stay awake until midnight so I popped them on early. Your CLIENTS are going to LOVE these new colours.... Rubble is almost an exact copy of Particuliere by Chanel.

As to the box set, not sure why CND did them separately but you have the choice of buying exactly what you want as opposed to having to have all 6 IYKWIM...:Love:

just been on and bought dark lava, cityscape and rubble. not sure as to wither to buy he rest or not. im not sure how popular silver chrome would be with my clients and i have a few of the effects already but again my clients seem to go for the colours on there own. will keep posted to see what everyone thinks of the new colours and maybe buy the others at the edinburgh show in a few weeks. hurry up delivery man with my new shellac!!!!!!

Well I am actually raging, my basket was all full ready to go with may I state over £300 pounds worth of goodies and someone has put my addresses as incomplete!!! And because I'm from the channel islands there is no drop down menu to add it!! I am livid I've stayed up late and can't put it through! God help the person at sweet squared who gets my call in the morning, as I may actually cry if the colours go out of stock lol

Sad shellacer :(

Unfortunately us channel islanders can no longer shop with S2 online only telephone orders.....they changed to this a while back...they did give a reason but I can't remember now....S2 will explain:Love:

It's ok you can still come to the slumber party. I'm bringing wine, Fee nibbles. It will be fun:)
Vicki x

Sorry I didn't stay up to join the party. I was still shattered from all the walking on Sunday plus having a teething baby. I was in bed by 9:15! Lol

Do it, do it, do it lol. I went from the 8 to the 10 and I'm so glad I did. Like you I was a little worried it would be too big but I took to it like a duck to water.

Sam xx

It's on it's way!!!!!!
Vicki xx

Unfortunately us channel islanders can no longer shop with S2 online only telephone orders.....they changed to this a while back...they did give a reason but I can't remember now....S2 will explain:Love:

Hey Jersey

They must have forgotten about a few of us over here as I was ordering fine up until last week on the net. Why is it so hard to include us?

Xx

Ordered mine this morning, had a mini-panic as I assumed in my haste to get that order in that like last time they'd be at the bottom of the page but they weren't!

I have visions of the warehouse staff scurrying around like mice preparing the huge numbers of orders placed today!

Hey Jersey

They must have forgotten about a few of us over here as I was ordering fine up until last week on the net. Why is it so hard to include us?

Xx

I've not been able to order online for a while.......I now order from Elissons as I can get everything I need from one place..Ellisons also deliver free of charge to the Channel Islands on orders over £150.00..:cool:.. I don't think S2 do this....x

Hey Jersey

Xx

I am going to find out. I wasn't aware of this but there will be a reason :eek:

I am going to find out. I wasn't aware of this but there will be a reason :eek:

Thanks Mrs Geek, it's just so much of a hassle havin to phone through and also £18 is a bit steep on the postage charge, I order from a few beauty companies, the one I order wax and other big items from only charges £11 which is reasonable as I fully understand we live on islands. Maybe sweet squared coul find a better rate???? Pretty please lol

Xx

Latest posts

Back