Shellac at Midnight tonight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Nails

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just wondering who else will be joining me at midnight tonight to buy the new shellac colours.
Me being the saddo I am I already have my other bits in my basket ready to pop the new colours in.

Vicki xx

Haha so do I, they've been there for days waiting patiently!! :) x

I'll be fast off asleep at that time ready to be queing up at the bournmouth academy first thing in the morning to collect mine. Having the whole day watching shellac nail art demo's with them! :p

I'm hoping to be awake to order though my son went off on a school trip at 5 o'clock this morning so we were up at 430am. It's debatable if I'm awake now so thank goodness i've booked today off work!

On the last colour release I'm not sure it went on at midnight I'm sure I remember staying up and it not showing then having to get up early to order it. Does anyone remember? X

I posted the other day asking what time and it was around 10 past 12.

Hope I'm not going to be awake waiting :(

Vicki x

Eeeeek I'm so excited. I went to the Beauty Show at the ExCel and the que's were crazy, I couldn't bring myself wait that long in a que as it was getting pretty hectic but I will be ordering as soon as possible. Yey

I'll be up waiting with you!!

excellent idea. . . nibbles at the ready :) x

Changing the subject slightly, but what colours are you all most excited about getting??

Dark Lava and Rubble have been calling to me x

Yep, think they may be my 2 favorites. I also can't wait to try Silver Chrome!!

I does look pretty in the pictures I've seen, I'm just hoping it is a chrome type finish, and not just really frosty like Iced Cappucino or Strawberry Smoothie

I'm getting them all (hope it's in a set of 6) and also getting the last set they released (again in the set of 6) need some top coat and Mundo as well. My card is sobbing already :)
Vicki xx

I think the Silver Chrome would look nice for the crystal pedicures.

Im most excited for the Red Lava and Rubble too.

Dark lava and rubble look like being my favourite too though i'm going to get the set of 6 along with a few other colours that i'm running out of. Can't wait!

Last edited:
Ooooo I need fedora as well
Vicki x

Yep my baskets waiting!! :D
I couldn't go to excel fell down my stairs last week, and although feeling a little better i've got so many bruises just could not face been pushed etc at the show...so gutted as wanted to have a look round!:sad:
I've even been interested in the candy colours from Gelish, although I have full range of Shellac so just thought it would be a nice addition? Has anyone seen them, ere they at the show?

I'd love to but my overdraft said no

Latest posts

Back