Shellac Base .. stock.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I'm badly running out of basecoat for my Shellac service. There is only enough left to do maybe one or two more applications and we have clients in every day this week for it!!
Rang S2 and they said they r expecting it in this week, but i need something asap. Is there something, ANYTHING that I can use to tide me over until it arrives in stock?
Plus there are loads on ebay, but greedy people are exploiting the fact it's
out of stock - have you SEEN the prices its going for?
Anyway, PLEASE, any help would be great. Thanks.

There have been several threads about this, search on Shellac.

There have also been a couple of deliveries to S2 that have gone out as soon as they come in so you were obviously unlucky on when you checked the website.

Do you have brisa as this is one of the temporary options for the basecoat.

It's back in stock at the moment!:)

Yes, S2 appear to have it in stock right now!!! :)

In the worst case, you could use Gelish base coat instead.
That's what I used for a while. Worked perfectly :)

Fortunately the Base coat is coming regularly into stock now and is on the shelves as I speak. So it is not the worst case scenario. :green:

As for other base coats 'working perfectly' ... no they don't because they are not Shellac. If you are using another base coat then Shellac is not Shellac and although the result may seem to last as a temporary measure ... you are not giving your clients what they are paying for. We no longer require desperate measures and can carry on Shellacking the world with the right products and the products that work together best.

Yay Shellac Base coat is on the shelves!! 08452106060

i was told to use brisa as a base coat, which seems wrong, but i have been doing it as it works.

I am telling clients Shellac is so gentle, dont need to buff the nail before applying, but when using the Brisa, i have to buff and prepare the nail bed and use bonder... all takig extra time.

i was told to use brisa as a base coat, which seems wrong, but i have been doing it as it works.

I am telling clients Shellac is so gentle, dont need to buff the nail before applying, but when using the Brisa, i have to buff and prepare the nail bed and use bonder... all takig extra time.

Desperate times sometimes require desperate measures but happily no longer. Of course Brisa would work, allot of thigs would work as a rtemporary measure, but it wouldn't be SHELLAC would it?

As has been said now throughout this thread, the Shellac Base Coat is IN STOCK and we no longer have to take desperate measures. :green:

its NOT in stock in Ireland!!

Both top & base coat are OUT OF STOCK now on Sweet Squared! x

I used the biosculpture clear gel on one client as the base ran out, she lives opposite me so she was my test case, it lasted perfectly for 3 weeks and I didn't have to buff/bond etc b4 application and it soaks off as easy as the shellac.
The base came back in stock so I didn't have to use it on anyone else but if I get desperate I will use it again.
Can't see the point of using a gel that needs to be buffed off instead of the base as it defeats the object of shellac being for natural nails.

Get added to the email for Shellac and they email you when new stock arrives then quickly log on and order :)

Latest posts

Back