Shellac Christmas duo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving your pics geeks! Ruby ritz reminds me of Dorothy's shoes in the wizard of oz.

Loving your pics geeks! Ruby ritz reminds me of Dorothy's shoes in the wizard of oz.

Oh my goodness!!!! I said EXACTLY the same thing to my other half this morning (re: Dorothy's shoes). I was trying to convince him that I did of course need to buy the duo. ;-) xx

Oh my goodness!!!! I said EXACTLY the same thing to my other half this morning (re: Dorothy's shoes). I was trying to convince him that I did of course need to buy the duo. ;-) xx

Of course you need to buy the duo... theres no place like sweet squared, there's no place like sweet squared :wink2:

Of course you need to buy the duo... theres no place like sweet squared, there's no place like sweet squared :wink2:

Haha!!! This made me properly chortle! xx

just back form the dublin trade show ...heaving with goodies......inspired by a previous thread we are planning on doing a 'louboutin' style for the Christmas....Faux fur on the nail and tinsel on the underneath free edge...... or blackpool with the ruby on the underneath.....Savage!!:lol:

just back form the dublin trade show ...heaving with goodies......inspired by a previous thread we are planning on doing a 'louboutin' style for the Christmas....Faux fur on the nail and tinsel on the underneath free edge...... or blackpool with the ruby on the underneath.....Savage!!:lol:

Oh that sounds lovely would love to see a pic of this.

Kirsty

Oh that sounds lovely would love to see a pic of this.

Kirsty

busybee has unleashed a beast!!!
i'll post pics when i line up a 'real' victim...... so tuesday ....think they look better than with colour pops..

busybee has unleashed a beast!!!
i'll post pics when i line up a 'real' victim...... so tuesday ....think they look better than with colour pops..

Look forward to seeing them.

Kirsty

I love them bit of sparkle over the two new tinsel toast over sugar spice and faux fur ummmmm

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349082781.373716.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349082781.373716.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,844
Ruby over Blackpool.. Very halloweenish :)

Latest posts

Back