Shellac Christmas duo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw thx guys! I nearly had a car accident admiring my nails on the mway!!

I held my hand up to look at them in the light & a guy cut in - thinking I'd waved him in.

Um, I'm sorry officer. But..I don't think you understand. Maybe if you see my nails for yourself...??

Won't cut it somehow?

Aw thx guys! I nearly had a car accident admiring my nails on the mway!!

I held my hand up to look at them in the light & a guy cut in - thinking I'd waved him in.

Um, I'm sorry officer. But..I don't think you understand. Maybe if you see my nails for yourself...??

Won't cut it somehow?

Omg jess wot u like ive done them over wildfire but dont think they stand out as much as they do lol

I've done Ruby Ritz on my fingers today, and on the ring finger have done a gold holo glitter fade with small gold foil stars... it looks incredible I have to say.

PICTURE????? x

This is a colour wheel I did using the new colours. It's quite hard to see but I've used the holiday duo over a few and they all look lovely.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348868395.949635.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1348868395.949635.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2,165
I can't wait to do my CND Naturally course (which covers shellac too) so I can join in (and have these nails myself!!!!). All look fantastic!!!! xx

Here is a photo of my nails...pic doesn't do the bling of the gold holo glitter justice but still...
ynepyve3.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Lovely. They look like shooting stars!

picture.php

Shellac new colour Faux Fur matt with embossed patter on Little and middle finger. Layered with Tinsel toast on ring finger, Ruby ritz on index and Sugared spic on thumb!

I'm loving the Ruby Ritz on it's own, absolutely stunning! :Love:

Not a great photo but gives you an idea of depth of colour. :) x

Attachments

• ruby ritz.jpg
    ruby ritz.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 7,127
How many coats did u use? On my colour wheel it looks see through still with 2 coats but your pic looks fan x

How many coats did u use? On my colour wheel it looks see through still with 2 coats but your pic looks fan x

Just the two and it covered fine x

image.jpg

This is Tropix with Ruby Ritz, it's been a huge hit with my clients that are off to the sun :)

image.jpg

As soon as they were delivered I couldn't wait to try out the duo so this is what I'm wearing at the moment :D

View attachment 21128

As soon as they were delivered I couldn't wait to try out the duo so this is what I'm wearing at the moment :D

I'm not a fan off gold normally but this looks gorgeous.

Mine arrive tomorrow with midnight swim so I'm thinking midnight swim on toes then ruby Ritz and tinsel toast on fingers! Got to try all 3! Lol

xxx

Did tinsel toast over iced cappuccino, looked fab, clients are already thinking of their Xmas nails!

2 coats of ruby over red baroness love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349007116.998591.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349007116.998591.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 7,506

Latest posts

Back