Shellac Course-cannot attend, disappointed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5@MB

Reaction score
Sorry about posting this but I just needed to get it off my chest.

This morning I purchased my Shellac Starter Kit after promises of friends looking after my little girl whilst I go to the course and being a model for me. I was so excited to be order the kit and simply cannot wait to do the course. My friends all now can't help and I'm gutted! I don't have family close by to help, my husbsnd can't just take days off and i feel so deflated now. I don't know what to do! :(

The organisation required to do a course can be heavy. Getting up at stupid o clock, travelling, finding models, finding childcare, finding time off work, saving money etc etc etc.

But it's soooo worth it. You will find a way because you want to. It's not always easy but its worth it.

Chin up :)

Where about a are you? Maybe someone on here could help with the model side of it? x

I was hoping do to the course on 12th nov in Bournemouth. I live in Andover. Its quite a trek and Southampton would be closer but I didn't want to wait till December. X

Is there not a local childminder who would do a one off?? We have minders around here who will do the odd day, it is expensive, but at least you can then go!!

Hiya. No Unfortunately they won't do one off's. i think I have managed to find childcare, I now just need a model! X

Hiya. No Unfortunately they won't do one off's. i think I have managed to find childcare, I now just need a model! X

If you ring Bournemouth they may be able to help with a model for you. Make it happen. :Love:

I'm not a million miles away and may be able to help - PM me if you're still stuck.

I'm not a million miles away and may be able to help - PM me if you're still stuck.

Thank you so much. The 12th is full now so looking at 26th instead. Where do u live? X

I'm only 15 minutes away from the CND Bournemouth academy, is this where your going? If you need a model PM me and i'll give you my details so you can call me. xx

I'm only 15 minutes away from the CND Bournemouth academy, is this where your going? If you need a model PM me and i'll give you my details so you can call me. xx

Thank you. You are all so kind! Out of curiosity, how easy is the academy to find and can you park there? X

I am near Andover shout if you need me xx

If I lived near Bournemouth, I'd babysit for you or be a model. Being a mummy to young children I know how hard it is too. Will keep everything crossed that you manage to get something sorted out.

LOVE the supportive geeks on this site. Fab.

If you contact the girls at Bournemouth the might be able to help you, or post a message on there Facebook page and see if anyone wants to be your model?

I love the support too, thank you so much girls for all your comments and support. I will get there one way or another!! Xx

good luck and dont worry you will get it sorted!! it takes me 2 hours to get to my nearest cnd educator but i find a way!!

Thank you. You are all so kind! Out of curiosity, how easy is the academy to find and can you park there? X

They actually moved in september, there old address is listed as Creative Academy Plus Bournemouth
49/51 Seabourne Road
Southbourne
Bournemouth
Dorset
BH5 2HA

I'm trying to find there new address but they don't seem to have updated it on there facebook page and the link to there website isn't working either! But I know they moved to a place I know as Ferndown Industrial Estate, which is outside of Bournemouth, I'll leave a message on there facebook page and see if i can find out the new info and give them a nudge to update it lol.

What address were you given?

Aha, ive found the new address in a post on there facebook page....

It's now 86 Cobham road, Ferndown industrial estate, BH21 7PQ

And parking is easy :)

Aha, ive found the new address in a post on there facebook page....

It's now 86 Cobham road, Ferndown industrial estate, BH21 7PQ

And parking is easy :)

Thats great thank you. I am waiting to make sure I have a model and childcare before booking. Thank you again everyone, I'm humbled that you are willing to help me and will get in touch if my friend lets me down! Love to you all!! P.s: I'm super excited about the delivery of my starter kit tomorrow!!! Xx

Latest posts

Back