Shellac "GLITTER"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour Puss7

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
I seem to be getting asked about Shellac being brought out with glitter, e.g. glitter top coats or some shades in glitter? I have said knowing CND they may launch some, "watch this space" as they are always working on everything. I would love it if CND did think about this:idea:? A silver and gold would be good to have in top coats, what do all you Geeks think, are you getting asked the same?

You can use CND effects over the top of shellac for glitter, but I do think that the new mother of pearl is going to be a glitter shellac, kind of like the effects.
Jen xxx

Or you can add a sprinkle of loose glitter :)

I'm under the impression Shellac Mother of Pearl is glittery. Can't wait to get some. :)

Mother of pearl was sparkly !! :)

Id love to see a sparkly top coat, ive just shellac'ed myself the most fab red nails, a sparkly top coat would just set them of nicely.

I'm glad you Geeks agree with me:):), thanks for all your replies. Lets hope some Shellac with glitter comes our way soon! :wink2:

I'm glad you Geeks agree with me:):), thanks for all your replies. Lets hope some Shellac with glitter comes our way soon! :wink2:

Mother Of Pearl is in the new collection which launches at ExCel next Sunday and is on sale at S2 Monday 28th.

Yes I remember Mother Of Pearl it was nice and yes it was bigger bits of glitter, but looking forward to the new 12 Shellacs, hopefully it won't be as hard to get hold of them all this time round! Happy "Shellacing" :)

I have Mother of Pearl already and it is much finer in Shellac, which I'm glad for because it was a bit too much glitter for most people in the polish. It can be used over any color as a third coat to add some sparkle :) I especially like it over the dark creams like rock royalty, decadence and blackpool!

I have Mother of Pearl already and it is much finer in Shellac, which I'm glad for because it was a bit too much glitter for most people in the polish. It can be used over any color as a third coat to add some sparkle :) I especially like it over the dark creams like rock royalty, decadence and blackpool!

So jealous, how have you managed to get the new Shellac Colours already? xxxxxxx

Thanks for that info, Jess. I'm heading to CosmoProf in a bit to pick up my colors. I have Black Pool, Rock Royalty and Masquerade on 'hold'. I'm going to see if they have MOP, too. Plus, I have a coupon. Can't wait! :)

I also think Negligee over Rock Royalty would look FAB!

Thats good to know, I'm glad it's finer bits of glitter! Yes me jealous you got the new Shellac already:sad:. I know it isn't long before I can have them, it will be fab! :)

Mother of Pearl over Blackpool looks fab! It was black but the glitter had tones of green. I've pre-ordered and can't wait to get them. :)

Mother of Pearl over Blackpool looks fab! It was black but the glitter had tones of green. I've pre-ordered and can't wait to get them. :)
You say you have Pre-ordered them? From CND already, did not know you could?:confused:

I called my distributor a month ago and put the new rack and the 6 open stock colors on "backorder" so that as soon as they came in, they were shipped out to me. Not sure why they got them early, but I love them for it!

I called my distributor a month ago and put the new rack and the 6 open stock colors on "backorder" so that as soon as they came in, they were shipped out to me. Not sure why they got them early, but I love them for it!
You may have been able to do that in the USA, but I'm from England & I didn't think you could do that, thats why I was shocked when another Geek said she has "pre-ordered from the UK? :confused:

Just got off the phone from CND, and they have said you can't pre-order Shellac, everyone can buy them Tuesday 1st March, (or you can buy from Professional Beauty, if you are going to Excel) just as I thought, glad about that :)

Latest posts

Back