Shellac lamp! stock levels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but with the hype about Shellac and the lamps, if you got an email on Wed or Thursday and you waited until the weekend then I am not surprised that they were gone by the time you got round to logging on.

I struggle to understand why everyone is b*tching about S2 and CND having a bestseller on their hands.

When the new Harry Potter books come out and all the stores run out because the hype has been so great that stocks run out - do we all start moaning and whingeing at the publishers and strop off and buy a Jacqueline Wilson instead!

i logged in when i arrived home the same day ??? i just didnt go on here till the weekend x im moaning because i could have bought diva or minx or somthing i could actually use and make a profit from.... untill the Full Kit inc light were availabe . now i have minus valuable funds and a product ive had 2 mth thats at the moment uslessss !!! rant rant sorry but i am annoyed.:mad: thanx for your feedback though, im guessing u have full use of all your valuable equiptment x elisa oh ps brissa ive heard its a 4 finger cure adding thumb curing time to time scale 30 sec 2 min 2 min 2 min 2 min ? is that right or wrong...x

Brisa is 4 finger but have you thought you would have to buy 2 shellac lamps to benefit really, as I cure fingers and one thumb, then other 4 fingers and thumb, only benefit really of having the shellac lamp is you can paint other hand whilst other is curing, :rolleyes:

Brisa lamps: will do the job just fine, I used mine before my Shellac lamp arrived.
I cured 4 finger of left hand and thumb of right hand at the same time, the vica versa. So no added cure time. It works and will do the job until the new CND lamps are in stock.
Just a thought xxxx

They did have a delivery of Shellac on the 7th july which i beleive was wednesday but no lamps ever arrived just racks etc. I have been told they should be due any day so dont worry - maybe thats put your mind at rest that they never did actually arrive wednesday xx

thanx ... i was so exited about the lamp being in stock... wonder why they rang ! wierd... i TOTALLY UNDERSTAND S2 ARE THE DISTRUBUTERS ... what i was saying was.... i should have been informed when buying shellac there may be a problem getting the lamps... then it would have been up to me to decide wether i wanted to go ahead or buy somthing else meanwhile. I DONT want a brissa lamp buy twice and all that!!! as i know i will only want the new shellac one . maybee if the brissa was £20 then ye but it isnt lol.... ive Taken delivery of Dashing Diva and its bludy fantastic.... MR -MRS Geek,,,, are you goung to stock the coloured dashing and metals soon xx

thanx ... i was so exited about the lamp being in stock... wonder why they rang ! wierd... i TOTALLY UNDERSTAND S2 ARE THE DISTRUBUTERS ... what i was saying was.... i should have been informed when buying shellac there may be a problem getting the lamps... then it would have been up to me to decide wether i wanted to go ahead or buy somthing else meanwhile. I DONT want a brissa lamp buy twice and all that!!! as i know i will only want the new shellac one . maybee if the brissa was £20 then ye but it isnt lol.... ive Taken delivery of Dashing Diva and its bludy fantastic.... MR -MRS Geek,,,, are you goung to stock the coloured dashing and metals soon xx

The probably rang to tell you they had the CND Brisa lamps in and to get one quick :lol:. Not sure why you think you would have to buy twice as the Brisa Lamp does the job just perfectly, but if your decision is to wait for white UV Lamp then that is of course up to you.

Mr and Mrs Geek will not see your question here on the site due to the fact that you've asked it in an unrelated thread and they have no time atm to visit salon geek due to serving customer demands at Sweet Squared. I'm sure announcements will be made if and when they decide to take on new products and you will hear all about it.

I rang S2 yesterday late afternoon and ordered the brisa lamp. The base coat is currently out of stock and are expecting a delivery next week, probably back end of next week.
I wanted to order the lamp and other shellac products but have ordered what was available and will have to order the base coat next week.
Gail xxx

When people order stock do they not forecast how bust hey are for the up asnd coming weeks? I buy enough to last not just one bottle wait till nearly gone and order another, I think good housekeeping is needed when ordering stock.:confused:

Absolutely ... when a bottle is half empty it goes on the list for re-order .. pretty simple really. :eek:

well all my bottles are full to the brim.... this thread was about me desp for a cnd shellac lamp:) horray i dont need one any more.... xxxxxxx woop whoop ... thread for me anyway is closed xx

Latest posts

Back