Shellac mobile..keeping it cool? Ideas please :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi everyone.. I am just about to get shellac in and add it to my mobile list. I was just wondering how mobile people keep your shellac cool. Was thinking about a cool box, but I know they sometimes get a lot of condensation, and was worried storing shellac in a damp environment may not be a good plan. What does everyone else do? x

You could use a small cooler, the kind made for a six pack. I've not done this but I'm thinking: place one of those freezer packs in the bottom, then a towel over that, then your Shellac on top of that. I would put the shellac bottles in a small container, then place that in the cooler.

HTH but maybe someone else can think of a better idea. :)

Hi there, I have had this problem, but I bought a beauty bag it fits 24 Shellac colours, base and top coat. As I bought it here in Spain, I did a search for and found this link Gio'Style. Hth:)

Sounds perfect.. both suggestions are great.. could not find a price for the geo bag onthe link. I will see if I can search it, thanks alot xxxx

Just a thought....
It is usually recommended that we WARM up Shellac before we use it...?
Therefore keeping it cool in a cool box will not then affect the performance of it....??

I keep my shellac in the 'really useful boxes' from staples small ones. They are perfect and cheap (watch the height for fit). Not sure about the cool aspect though. In fact I now have a big really useful box for my lamp and shellac and all other gubbins. It's gettting like russian dolls though, box in a box in a box lol. I have a sliver beautiy case for all my other stuff as keeps products and acetone safer and lockable. xx

I'm part mobile part home based so it's in the car out the car (I never leave it in) but I have a list taped to the box and it's getting easier and quicker to pack now.

Latest posts

Back