Shellac New Colour Range???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francesca0278

Reaction score
Does anybody know when the new Shellac colours will be released? I'm sure I read somewhere that it was going to be August and then again in 2011.

I have to admit I'm slightly disappointed after buying into the Shellac concept as it now seems to be getting a bit left behind by Gelish, Jessica, OPI and even Seche!!

I'm hoping my confidence is going to be restored soon!!!:eek:

Im sorry but this has been asked before so please do a search :grr::grr:
This is not the place to find out the answers to stock or any other questions regarding the distribution of Shellac you should be contacting Sweet Squared direct :confused:

The new colours from Shellac have been put back so that they can concentrate on producing the base and top coats. This was announced quite a while ago now. They said that it would mean an end to the shortages and that the new colours will be released in March 2011.

A lot of girls are mixing and matching Shellac with Gelish and getting along really well. :green:

Thanks Shiela, I have a couple of Gelish colours too and they're great. Especially the gold glittery one! :)

How do you market this service to your customers? Do you just offer them the ful range of colours when they sit down or do you put Shellac and Gelish on your treatment menu?

P.s Klaws you're right about my query about Shellac stock but I didn't really give it a thought about contacting Sweet Squared. Salon Geek sich a great site its always my first point of call! :) :)

new shellac colours? i haven`t managed to purchase a salon rack or lamp yet.

I was told the problem was with production of the lamps in china, and it would be resolved soon, this was a few months ago. Here we are in October and still no rack or lamp. Maybe I shouldn`t have paid and attended the training session until the stock was readily available??

If you do the layering of colors of Shellac you do get more color choices.

Who can be bothered with colour layering? I know i can't.

I too have been disapointed with the Shellac hype and have decided to invest in Gelish when i can afford it as soon has christmas is out the way.

Im also disapointed to hear from my CND disributor that the Shellac Racks have been discontinued! Where will i store these non existant new colours when they come?

I love layering, some gorgeous colours!

I too have decided to invest in Gelish, 1 because they have more colours and 2 because its available.

If you are laying the Shellac try Fedora + Wildfire, gives a beautiful metallic cherry purple colour. I'm wearing it now, 2 weeks later and not a single chip in sight and still as shiny as when I first applied it. :green:

Latest posts

Back