Shellac New colours: How are people finding them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I grew impatient to see them all at once so I have rubble on diagonally with dark lava and then silver chrome dots. Apologies as its not neat, I was in a rush but wanted to play. I'm going to redo them on friday night xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331141274.430929.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331141274.430929.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 2,701
I grew impatient to see them all at once so I have rubble on diagonally with dark lava and then silver chrome dots. Apologies as its not neat, I was in a rush but wanted to play. I'm going to redo them on friday night xx

These are so pretty!

Love the colour combo. Mine will be here in 10 minutes as u ha then delivered to a friend as I've been busy out all day
Vicki xx

Aww thanks I've never posted in here as I don't really do nail art especially on myself. I just like drooling over everyone else's creations, but there was no other way of getting at least 3 colours on my nail ha! Xxx

Fabulous What a fabulous way to show off several of the colours !!! Love it!

Mine arrived today , only placed order yesterday , sooooooper fast delivery but I won't get to play until the weekend 😪

X

Ive not got mine yet but had a play with them on friday and cant wait to start layering!!

We did a french polish with Silver VIP then Beau over it then cream puff for the white and the depth to the nail plate looked amazing!! I wasnt to sure on the VIP colours but after having a play i now love them!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Me too! I wasn't too sure about the effect colours but having had a play with them I've changed my mind, the VIP colours are brilliant! I'm currently sporting strawberry smoothie with VIP silver status and it looks fab! :lol:

Ooh sounds lovely, can u post a pic when done? :) xxxx

These pictures are fab thanks everyone for posting! My new colours will be here in about 20 minutes!! Soooo excited!!! :biggrin:

The glitters are lovely! I never cared much for the other two glitters but these are gorgeous! The silver is lovely over dark lava and the gold over rubble! X

just had the quickest of plays just to try them out and loving them except for the fact both my vip status and the silver chrome the brushes are solid so will have to ring tomoz just to check sure this isnt right lol

just had the quickest of plays just to try them out and loving them except for the fact both my vip status and the silver chrome the brushes are solid so will have to ring tomoz just to check sure this isnt right lol

Nearly all the VIP brushes are like this it's not a problem, just something to do with the manufacturing process. Give the brush a good wipe on a lint free pad with dSperse and the loosen like magic :biggrin:

This has been discussed on other threads, Mizzy gave some fab advice and it works. Take the brush out, cleaning off as much of the polish as possible. Saturate a lint free pad with D-Sperse and clean the brush with it, being quite firm to get it worked right through. Dry off and return to polish, give a REALLY good shake to get the product worked right into the brush and it will be lovely :)

Don't worry about the brush on the VIP ones. There has been a couple of posts in here about the hard brush but apparently if the brush is cleaned with a lint free wipe with d Sperse it makes it ok.
Mine was a bit hard too but I just separated the bristles gently with an orange stick an it was ok. Only took a second to do.
Vicki xx

Nearly all the VIP brushes are like this it's not a problem, just something to do with the manufacturing process. Give the brush a good wipe on a lint free pad with dSperse and the loosen like magic :biggrin:

Lol, we were replying at the same time! :) xx

Hey Planky you type faster then me :)
Vicki xx

There a mad echo in here :)
Vicki xx

haha thanks will have a go at that :lol:

I find that when I get new bottles they are always a wee bitty stiff. But I loosen them out :) x

At least we all agree :) geeks rule :Love:

Latest posts

Back