Shellac Remove Tubes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fee01

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am so desperate to buy some remover tubes from s2 but each time I stock up they are sold out. I've emailed the guys at s2 about this a few times and haven't had a reply as yet.

Is it just my bad luck when I'm ordering or is anyone else seeing them as out of stock all the time?

xx

Yeah, I just placed an order, as I couldn't wait any longer for them to re stock. They seem to have been out of stock for a while? :(

They did come back into stock about a month ago but then went out of stock again really quickly, I would call and ask when they are expecting more and then you can keep a check on them x

Best thing to do is call S2 rather than email then you will get an answer straight away.
You could also try the other distributor partners as they might have in stock, to the OP you are from Scotland so why not give The Fingertips Centre 0131 333 3180 a call and see if they have any in stock?

Problem with these are their popularity + stupidly long lead time for the tubes themselves (they come via boat from China). We have thousands on their way with more en route. Should have more in stock early next week (i.e. Monday)

Problem with these are their popularity + stupidly long lead time for the tubes themselves (they come via boat from China). We have thousands on their way with more en route. Should have more in stock early next week (i.e. Monday)

Good, because our clients LOVE them and we love it if they use them because it saves us time and work and a bigger profit margin on both the service and the retail sale of the tubes. :green:

Great! ON MY LAST 1! I sell these like they are going out fashion... Well put Geeg - they do make us more money and save us time!!:D

Sorry to hijack - but how are you selling these? What are the selling points, as my price for Shellac includes a mini Solar oil at first appointment, and free removal at subsequent appointments. If I sell a remove tube I anticipate people asking for that money off somewhere :eek:

Yes if it's a one-off and they're not coming back I get it, but I'm intrigued by those that retail it for clients to soak off before they come back - that would be fab to me! Xx

Sorry to hijack - but how are you selling these? What are the selling points, as my price for Shellac includes a mini Solar oil at first appointment, and free removal at subsequent appointments. If I sell a remove tube I anticipate people asking for that money off somewhere :eek:

Yes if it's a one-off and they're not coming back I get it, but I'm intrigued by those that retail it for clients to soak off before they come back - that would be fab to me! Xx

Our Shellac price is the same from the first appointment to the last appointment ... Removal or not. We have never done giveaways so our clients expect to pay. We do not tell our clients how our costs are calculated ... It is never discussed whether or not removal is included or not they just pay the same service price all the time and removal is included if necessary. Most of our clients do not do their own removal but the can if they want with the Remove Tube and all the regulars have bought one 'just in case' they need to remove or want to remove or just to take on holiday etc.

Thanks Geeg. I think I'll get a few in and test the water!

remove tubes seem to have disappeared from the S2 website! Eeek!

I've never heard of a remover tube? Could someone post a pic. of one ?? thank you in advance! :)

I've never heard of a remover tube? Could someone post a pic. of one ?? thank you in advance! :)

D Solve isn't available in the States, where I see you are from, so I don't know if they are available to you, but here's a pic:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343763505.885615.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1343763505.885615.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 182
Just a quicky, whats the R.R.P on these plz?

I tried last week and again yesterday to get some of these, out of stock both times, i even tried ellisons...I'll be up early Monday morning to try again cos it looks like we all want some lol x

Good, because our clients LOVE them and we love it if they use them because it saves us time and work and a bigger profit margin on both the service and the retail sale of the tubes. :green:

Can you explain how they give you a bigger profit margin on the service? If they are returning to have their shellac redone, surely you would remove it and they wouldnt do it themselves before they see you.or am I wrong?

Can you explain how they give you a bigger profit margin on the service? If they are returning to have their shellac redone, surely you would remove it and they wouldnt do it themselves before they see you.or am I wrong?

Sorry, have now read rest of thread and you answered my question about most of your clients having shellac removed by you.

Does anyone know when the larger pack size of wraps will be available ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I have a client who now lives up north and travels to me every 6 weeks to get her nails done... She's been gutted at her last 2 appointments as I haven't been able to get any in! She's had to go shopping at Sally's for acetone, and bless her is using tin foil and cotton wool - says she feels cheap because the Remove Tubes are 'classy'!

Also, I'm totally out of pinkie bottles of solar oil - although some clients are switching to the 15ml bottles, and it works out cheaper for them to buy one instead of 4 pinkies, some think it's a huge price leap and wont buy it... Therefore, aren't using it.

Pleeeeeaase can we have some products soon?

Xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back